Say what you want about the Seahawks...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
That was tough to watch. The hags do not have any real weaknesses that I could see. no glaring ones anyway. Our team should have a better chance against them, but man they are who we thought they were.....fucking strong.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
That was tough to watch. The hags do not have any real weaknesses that I could see. no glaring ones anyway. Our team should have a better chance against them, but man they are who we thought they were.....freaking strong.

It''ll be interesting to see them against a team that tackles,Green Bays DB's were intimidated by Lynch

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
It''ll be interesting to see them against a team that tackles,Green Bays DB's were intimidated by Lynch
Agreed. Lynch is a monster though, and our LBs aren't necessarily renowned for their tackling abilities. We are going to have our hands full with them if our front 4 gets gashed.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
He and the seahawks have earned that "worship". He's the QB that we wish we had. We haven't done Jack Spit in well over a decade so it's understandable why the forums are the way they are.
200.gif

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
Evidently the Ram fervor is cooler in Virginia.:whistle::)

How do you guy post these funny little clips?

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
Man, Seattle looked like a well oiled machine last night and did whatever they wanted. That said, Green Bay made some mistakes and Seattle capitalized on them. Our defensive line is way stronger than Green Bay's and I would be disappointed if we get gashed on the ground like they did.

tahoe

Pro Bowler
If I can say what I want... I hate the hags, I hate their QB, I hate their coach, and I hate their fans! Ok I feel slightly better

Athos

Legend
We've always matched up well with the Hags.

We have an offense now though, built to run, that can trade blow for blow.

How many times have we sacked Wilson since he became QB? I know it is a crap ton.

Packers D looked dreadful. Peppers really showing his age.

Jwise1727

UDFA
Seattle looked good, but come on, Green Bay's defense looked absolutely brutal. What did Lynch average 8-9 yards per carry? When a running back is gashing you for that many yards it opens up the play action and read option game, in turn making Russel Wilson look 10X better than he really is.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
OK the Chickens Beat the Crap out of GB, But in doing so they exposed their BIG Flaw! GB exposed it on their last TD drive. If the 'Hawks are played in such a way that they are not allowed to rotate their D they get Tired quickly! And IMO, in that "Circus atmosphere" that was last nights game, the 'hawks wanted to Win so bad they opened up and threw their entire Play-book at GB! Now we have seen, IMO, all their Tricks!! Their Dead Meat when the Rams and the 'Williams D' gets ahold of them! GO RAMS!!

iced

God I can't wait to see Kenny britt line up across from Sherman....2 loud mouthed emotional players generally yields some entertainment..

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Green Bay got dominated in the trenches. And you saw what happens. Which is probably why the Rams have invested so much in the trenches. You want to win in the NFL? You do it in the trenches.(and you have a QB)

There is NO way Seattle controls the LOS v. the Rams on O or D.

I agree, trenches and QB is what separates the really good/excellent teams from the best ones.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
The hags came out strong from game one of the preseason. Seems like they're out to prove they're not a one hit wonder. Makes me wonder what things will be like in December. Its a long, grueling season. I have to wonder if going all out in August and September won't wear them out later in the season.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He and the seahawks have earned that "worship". He's the QB that we wish we had. We haven't done Jack Spit in well over a decade so it's understandable why the forums are the way they are.

Speak for yourself man. The rams had The qb I wished they had. He just got injured. He'll be back. But feel free to drool over wittle wussel wilson all season if you want.

tahoe

Pro Bowler
Speak for yourself man. The rams had The qb I wished they had. He just got injured. He'll be back. But feel free to drool over wittle wussel wilson all season if you want.

I agree, I still think that Bradford is better than Wilson!

rking4441

Rookie
Name
Richard
I dont remember facing Harvin last year.......that kid is a handful. I'm sure we can shut down the beast, but Harvin can rip us up if we arent prepared.
Harvin was injured almost the whole year but was able to be a factor in the Super Bowl and collect that ring! He is used in much the same fashion that the Rams use Tavon. Or he was in Minn before they traded him. We will get to see a improved version of Harvin this weekend in Patterson so I guess we can have some gauge how the Rams will handle Harvin.

I think last nights game should be a favorable sign to the Rams since we play a similar style to the Hawks. If Hill can limit mistake and make key plays the Rams will be a very tough out for everyone they play. The Rams D can be just as effective at the Hawks if the Rams O can limit the time they are stuck on the field and keep the opposition from starting deep in Rams territory due to TOs. I personally think the biggest difference between the Hawks and the Rams is the effectiveness of their offense as a whole. Lynch runs very effective and part of that is due to the misdirection and threat of their passing game. The Rams can have this kind of success if Hill plays smart and limits TOs. I think this is why I was so excited for Bradford to be in this year since he would have been able to present the opposing defenses with the threat of the vertical game and therefore help our running game. Still excited with Hill since his veteran leadership might lead to less big plays but maybe more consistent offensive play.

I think the Rams v Vikings game will look similar to the Hawks v Pack, that is if we can limit AP early and force them to be one dimensional. Our D line should have a great game against the Vikes and seeing that they were the 31st rank defense against the pass, Hill could be effective early and often. If AP gets going it might be a long day.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig

Seahags...meh. They were a bad match up for GB. Let's see what happens when they play a physical D.