Say what you want about the Seahawks...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Irish

Starter
But they just made a very good Green Bay Packers team their bitch.

That, friends, was a thorough ass whuppin.

A55VA6

Legend
I gotta be real here and say the Seahawks are a very very scary team to play especially in Seattle. I think they're beatable, but you're going to have to play a very smart and physical game. Going to have to earn it and you're going to feel it the next day that's for sure.

Ramsey

Starter
Name
Ramsey
Yeah the Seahawks took Green Bay apart. Swamped 'em...

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
They've always been hard to beat in Seattle but the Packers LB's were dreadful today. I'll have to watch the game again but they couldn't maintain gap control from the little bits I saw.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
Yeah the Seahawks took Green Bay apart. Swamped 'em...

Yeah so did Rodgers on his second scoring drive.

I wasn't as impressed with Seattle so much as I was I unimpressed with GB's defense, particularly against the run. Packers defense got beat up front tonight. Plain and simple. And their offense did too for that matter. Doesn't help that they lost two starting o-linemen though.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
I think we all know to beat a team like Seattle you gotta win up front, which is exactly not what the packers are built to do. Packers will be fine this season, tonight was their hardest game.

It's only one game. Yeah Seattle looked good but they didn't look unbeatable. That's for damn sure.

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
BJ Raji being out of the middle changed GB's defense greatly. They just got pushed around and (according to Collinsworth.....) Carpenter really came to camp in better shape and is playing "much better" than last year. Ha! Those guys in the middle were on roller skates..... Let's see how the "great" Carpenter does against Brockers, Langston and Donald

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Seattles defense is complete. They are strong at all but one position, lcb. Rodgers didn't have many open targets to throw too.

The Packers don't have anyone like, Quick, Britt, or Cook though. I just hope that Hill can make all of the throws to get them the ball.

I never thought I would see the day again that I preferred the Tams offensive weapons over the Packers.

I though Eddie Lacy looked slow and indecisive. He was not as good as last year.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
Missed the game due to the DirecTv dispute, streaming just wasn't the same. Sounds like I didn't miss too much.

ViperLjs

Rookie
The Packers were competitive until Bulaga went down. After that point the pressure on Rodgers was just too much to overcome. Seattle is certainly a scary team....they have a high level of talent at most positions. Their picks in the later rounds have really pushed them over the top.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Missed the game due to the DirecTv dispute, streaming just wasn't the same. Sounds like I didn't miss too much.
You didn't miss much Seattle was just more talented and more complete than GB. Anything can happen over the course of a season but they did look very good.
And yes I cannot stand them but I am to old to not acknowledge good football when it's played. I hope we destroy them because the game last year still haunts me when I think about it.

jap

Legend
Damn the Pack! Unfortunately, if ya want a job done right, ya gotta do it your own damn self! The Horns better be primed to compete both times they face the 'Hawks this season.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Seattle's structure is what makes them so effective. Their offense pounds you with runs until they can keep you guessing with play action. Their defense is so physical that they beat up the opposing offense. When your defense keeps getting you the ball, you are going to score as long as you don't make stupid mistakes. This is the model we need to follow.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Say what I want? Fuck the shitchickens and all the hype. All this will just screw with their minds more when we bitch slap their asses.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
soooo objectivity has no place here?

That has nothing to do with it, they are obviously a very good team, but I'm sick of people worshipping them. It's like every Rams board turns into the Wussel Wilson fan club, when I just want to punch that guy in the face.