Sam's best TE so far?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Best TE?

• Jermaine Gresham

Votes: 6 9.8%
  • Jared Cook

Votes: 31 50.8%
  • Cory Harkey

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Lance Kendricks

Votes: 19 31.1%
  • Michael Hoomanawanui

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Daniel Fells

Votes: 2 3.3%

• Total voters

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I think Kendricks is the most complete TE, but got to vote for Cook. The Rams gave Cook that big contract for a reason.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I went with Gresham, if it was limited to Rams though it would be Harkey.

A55VA6

Legend
I went with Cook. Alot of people were disappointed with his first season in STL, but statistically it was actually his best season in the NFL. He can really be a huge weapon in this offense. I'll put Kendricks 2nd, Harkey 3rd, Fells 4th, and then Hoomanawanui 5th. I'm not counting Gresham since that was college.

Speaking of Kendricks, I believe this is the final year of his contract so we gotta give him a new deal. He's a valuable piece to this team.

I went with Cook. Alot of people were disappointed with his first season in STL, but statistically it was actually his best season in the NFL. He can really be a huge weapon in this offense. I'll put Kendricks 2nd, Harkey 3rd, Fells 4th, and then Hoomanawanui 5th. I'm not counting Gresham since that was college.

Speaking of Kendricks, I believe this is the final year of his contract so we gotta give him a new deal. He's a valuable piece to this team.

If you were counting Gresham where would he rank?

Surprised by the lack of Harkey love, sure he's not the receiver Cook is but I'd say he's better at the blocking part of the position than Cook is at the receiving part, and better at the receiving part than Cook is at the blocking part.

Boat Ram

Recovering Lurker
Surprised by the lack of Harkey love, sure he's not the receiver Cook is but I'd say he's better at the blocking part of the position than Cook is at the receiving part, and better at the receiving part than Cook is at the blocking part.

A little here too, but you can't really put Harkey above Kendricks IMHO

RamsAndEwe

Rookie
I like a Kendricks a smidgen over Cooks. Kendricks blocks better than Cooks, drops less balls, but Cooks had more balls thrown his direction, thus Cook caught more balls for more yards per catch than Kendricks. Very Close.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Billy Bajema. Remember his two TD's vs Denver? Lol

But really, I almost voted Kendricks. He blosters our running game and is a good receiving option. Cook is essentially a huge slot WR. However, if Cook could some how come on as a blocker, like Kendricks did, then he'd take the cake by wider margin.

Cook has my vote.

FRO

Legend
I would like to amend my vote to 2011 preseason Lance Kendricks. Remember that guy?

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Since the ? is Sams and not Rams I go Cook he is a better pass catching weapon. If it was Rams I may go Kendricks since he is more complete and superior at blocking.

Since the ? is Sams and not Rams I go Cook he is a better pass catching weapon. If it was Rams I may go Kendricks since he is more complete and superior at blocking.

It's more the best TE to have played with Sam, rather than player to have had the biggest impact on Sam.

I would like to amend my vote to 2011 preseason Lance Kendricks. Remember that guy?

That guy was a beast, I remember how disappointed I was in the Philly game it was like taking a car for a test drive and then it breaking down as soon as the money was handed over.

Memphis Ram

Legend

Then I'd take a healthy Michael Hoomanawanui.

But, back to Kendricks. He looks like he gets slower and slower everytime I see him play. Of course, they rarely let him go down the field so........