Sam Bradford getting x-rays

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
Saw a tweet last night that it was his ribs. Dude took a lot of hits. 52 pass attempts? Geez.

Big Willie

Starter
Scenario A: Bradford gets injured tomorrow, Philly lose many games with Sanchez at the helm, Rams get first pick in second round, but need to give up a 4th, trade value chart says we gain 580 points and lose between 108 and 44 depending on how well they do, so say we end up with the number 2 pick (worse case scenario) we gain 472 points.

Scenario B: Bradford plays out of this world, leads the Eagles to the Super Bowl, which they win, Rams gain 270 points and lose zero points.

Scenario A we gain the equivalent of a late 2nd to a mid 3rd round pick to .

Of course there's a scenario C, D, E...Z but they're the most extreme.
There is another scenario. The Rams win a bunch of games with Nick Foles, make the playoffs, and get a second round pick from the Eagles. Win, Win, Win for us! (The 4th round pick becomes immaterial)

Last edited:

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
Rams win with Foles, make playoffs, and stop giving a shit about the draft picks.

I hope the guy does well. It costs me nothing for him to do well. From what I saw of the game he seemed to be doing alright. That last play... well. May have been too hard, but it certainly wasn't uncatchable.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
Dude got hit in the knees with no penalty called at least four times. Tick-rock, tick-tick, only a matter of time. Our team is pretty stocked at this point, I would much rather have the high second than worry about a fourth rounder. I' just hoping that Philly loses a ton of games, regardless of who is the QB.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
I'm glad he came through that game relatively unscathed. He took a pounding. 52 pass attempts in his first game back. WTF is Chip Kelly thinking?

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Laughed so hard at the x-ray on vajackson comment by @RamzFanz. Laughed even harder at @-X- hockey gif response. So good.....

MrMotes

Starter
Last night was perfect: Bradford played well enough to keep the starting job, Eagles lost...

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Not sure why so many think he had a bad game. He definitely had a slow start but the Iggles couldn't do squat on the ground either and their defense pretty much sucked virtually the entire first half. It seemed to me that once he got hit a couple times, he settled in. He even had a couple passes with touch. That last play was completely on the receiver.

The thing is, Sam is probably best at the quick hitter and short passes and that is primarily what Chip's offense runs on. It is based on a running the ball - either via an actual hand off or by short quick passes and the YAC. I think most teams would take a 70% completion percentage and over 300 yards with no picks.

And still, if I'm an Iggles fan, I am holding my breath every time he drops back to pass. I sure don't miss that.