Sam Bradford getting x-rays

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
If this is true this is just sad... we might have to pay a 4th round pick.

tonyl711

Starter
i hope its nothing serious, i would like to see what a healthy Sam can do over a season. im happy with the trade and have no ill will towards Sam, he was cursed on the Rams, as bad as it got with him he always carried himself with class, seemed like a very humble guy. all that said im thinking i would rather have Foles to run this system.

bskrilla

Starter
X-rays are usually better than MRI's. MRI's are ligaments, tendons, muscles and such. X-rays are bones. Bones usually heal quicker.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I think he strained his eyeballs with all those eye-rolls he dished out.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
X-rays are usually better than MRI's. MRI's are ligaments, tendons, muscles and such. X-rays are bones. Bones usually heal quicker.

Well yeah, but broken/fractured bones can be pretty serious to an athlete depending on where they're at and the severity. Considering he played the rest of the game, I'm sure he'll be fine. Prob a rib.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
If Philly is planning on Bradford throwing 50 passes a game, like tonight, they're going to lose a lot of games this year!

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
If Philly is planning on Bradford throwing 50 passes a game, like tonight, they're going to lose a lot of games this year!

True story. Playing from behind, and letting the team know you're going to throw it won't help your cause any either.

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
Damn hope he's okay. Guy can't catch a break, minus the $50.million he's worth, but still.