Sam Bradford getting x-rays

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I heard it was an x-Ray on his vagina, but can't confirm.

I'm kidding!
ezgif.com-optimize.gif

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
True story. Playing from behind, and letting the team know you're going to throw it won't help your cause any either.
Late, and low hits don't help either, ask Suggs about karma though.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Late, and low hits don't help either, ask Suggs about karma though.

Yeah, but it's the reg season now. People are gonna be flying from all over now trying to murder every QB. No place for that shit in pre-season though.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Yeah, but it's the reg season now. People are gonna be flying from all over now trying to murder every QB. No place for that crap in pre-season though.
Yeah, AND the NFL set it up for guys like that, but we can't get away with legal hits???? Really, don't know what to say there. How are the Patriots driving this?????

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Yeah, but it's the reg season now. People are gonna be flying from all over now trying to murder every QB. No place for that crap in pre-season though.
Yeah, AND the NFL set it up for guys like that, but we can't get away with legal hits???? Really, don't know what to say there? How are the Patriots driving this?????

Late, and low hits, should still be illegal for QB's, and we are lucky that one of the one's to Foles, didn't leave him lame.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Yeah, AND the NFL set it up for guys like that, but we can't get away with legal hits???? Really, don't know what to say there. How are the Patriots driving this?????

Still haven't re-watched the game yet, but that call on wussel where his face mask got brushed was beyond laughable. They replayed it like 20 times on the big screen to rub in the boos. God the refs were atrocious yesterday.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Still haven't re-watched the game yet, but that call on wussel where his face mask got brushed was beyond laughable. They replayed it like 20 times on the big screen to rub in the boos. God the refs were atrocious yesterday.
Yet, seemed better than normal...that's how bad it's been. We need more, late and low, dick punches, maybe Suh will comply.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Bradford X-ray was just precautionary. He's ok

WestCoastRam

Legend
Why people are bagging on the guy is beyond me. It's best for us that he plays well. That way we don't send a pick back. Yeesh.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Why people are bagging on the guy is beyond me. It's best for us that he plays well. That way we don't send a pick back. Yeesh.
Staying healthy, yes. Playing well, no. I want the highest possible second round pick, and seeing Kelly fail would make me smile.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
One guy (Rams fan on a different site) coined term Bradfordization, which is: Sam's seeming tendency to only start getting big yardage/points when the other team is way ahead, only to come up short in the end....Like today..He has brought this Syndrome to Philly with him, and it's gone from St Louis! Thanks Chip!

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
One guy (Rams fan on a different site) coined term Bradfordization, which is: Sam's seeming tendency to only start getting big yardage/points when the other team is way ahead, only to come up short in the end....Like today..He has brought this Syndrome to Philly with him, and it's gone from St Louis! Thanks Chip!
That's pretty good.
I also find it fascinating that Matthews, who was a beast in that game with 10 catches and the majority of his yardage was YAC, is the goat and Bradford almost a victim.
Either way it is very Peyton Manning-esque how the same "bad luck" follows him

RAGRam

Pro Bowler

Scenario A: Bradford gets injured tomorrow, Philly lose many games with Sanchez at the helm, Rams get first pick in second round, but need to give up a 4th, trade value chart says we gain 580 points and lose between 108 and 44 depending on how well they do, so say we end up with the number 2 pick (worse case scenario) we gain 472 points.

Scenario B: Bradford plays out of this world, leads the Eagles to the Super Bowl, which they win, Rams gain 270 points and lose zero points.

Scenario A we gain the equivalent of a late 2nd to a mid 3rd round pick to .

Of course there's a scenario C, D, E...Z but they're the most extreme.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Scenario A: Bradford gets injured tomorrow, Philly lose many games with Sanchez at the helm, Rams get first pick in second round, but need to give up a 4th, trade value chart says we gain 580 points and lose between 108 and 44 depending on how well they do, so say we end up with the number 2 pick (worse case scenario) we gain 472 points.

Scenario B: Bradford plays out of this world, leads the Eagles to the Super Bowl, which they win, Rams gain 270 points and lose zero points.

Scenario A we gain the equivalent of a late 2nd to a mid 3rd round pick to .

Of course there's a scenario C, D, E...Z but they're the most extreme.
I was thinking the same thing. I would much rather have Bradford get hurt, the Eagles have a terrible season, we get a high second round pick and give up a fourth than the vise versa.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
I don't wish any evil on Bradford but it is going to be a long season if he's throwing the ball 50 plus times a game. If the Eagles want to win they best figure out how to run the ball. It's not like the Eagles didn't invest in a running back.