Saints at Vikings

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah that's what it was. :D
Dude watch #43 again. This should have been game over but that was the worst attempt at a tackle ever.

There is no way the Vikings should have won. Congrats to them they did but that Saints DB gave it to them with that.

TXRams86

The Infamous
You know how we always say that you can't blame a loss on a single player? Yeah, well Williams single handedly lost that game for the Saints.

sjm1582002

Wanted everywhere but welcome nowhere
Not only whiffed on the tackle he took out the only other defender that had a chance.

I cut that dude if I'm the coach.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
If I am Payton I fire my DC during my postgame press conference.
Bring back.

giphy.gif

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Dude watch #43 again. This should have been game over but that was the worst attempt at a tackle ever.

There is no way the Vikings should have won. Congrats to them they did but that Saints DB gave it to them with that.

That call was the most emotion I've heard out of Joe Buck

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
#43 has been lights out as a rookie all season, they wouldn’t have been in this position at all without his contributions over the year most likely. It takes a team to win and a team to lose.

GBRam15

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
GBRam15
All 43 had to do was stand him up and keep him inbounds. What a joke.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Well i'm no Vikes fan at all, but i love it.
Tired as fuck of the same ole same ole teams and QB's in the playoffs and super bowl.
Saints, Peyton and Brees got a title not that long ago. I'm all on that Jags/Vikings SB bandwagon.

I hope Brees retires. Same with Roethlesberger, Brady. Out with the old....in with the new i say.
Happy for Keenum too.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He looked like a big wuss on that play . I've never seen anything like it

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
How is Keenum doing it with so many ducks? He chucks up more floaters than I have ever seen a QB throw.

With his tendency to toss it up, it is understandable that Zimmer is never heaping praise on Keenum.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well i'm no Vikes fan at all, but i love it.
Tired as freak of the same ole same ole teams and QB's in the playoffs and super bowl.
Saints, Peyton and Brees got a title not that long ago. I'm all on that Jags/Vikings SB bandwagon.

I hope Brees retires. Same with Roethlesberger, Brady. Out with the old....in with the new i say.
Happy for Keenum too.
NFCCG is the battle of Fisher. That and three of the four teams left have never won a SB. Anybody but the Patriots, as much as it pains me to rather the Vikings win than anybody.

PatDaddy13

Rookie
And in a testament to just how bad Jeff Fisher is three former Rams quarterbacks will be in the NFC Championship game.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
How is Keenum doing it with so many ducks? He chucks up more floaters than I have ever seen a QB throw.

With his tendency to toss it up, it is understandable that Zimmerman is never heaping praise on Keenum.
DB's not being able to tackle sure helps.