Saints at Vikings

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jap

Legend
Rams need to get our D into the elite category, we'll win another title sooner rather than later if that happens.
I hope the McVay brain trust realizes this.

I would imagine they do. It seems like they trusted Wade to slap a solid defense together in 2017 with comparatively minimal additions while Sean employed FA & the draft more extensively to beef up our sorry offense. Now Wade should get more opportunities this off season to elevate his D even more.

I definitely want a secondary unit that can challenge our receivers so both units can improve each other considerably. We need more impact rotational players on the DL so we can keep constant pressure on the offensive backfield.

I'm happy for Case since he always gives you everything he's got.

Raptorman

Pro Bowler
Name
David
What was going through your mind with 10 seconds left? Congratulations by the way.
It was, "Crap we lost another one in last freaking minute" I was really getting down. I still didn't believe it until they showed the replay.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Oh and btw congrats to the Vikes on winning and advancing. They face a good defense in Philly, but theirs is better so gotta think Case gets them into the big dance.

tempests

Hall of Fame
#43 has been lights out as a rookie all season, they wouldn’t have been in this position at all without his contributions over the year most likely. It takes a team to win and a team to lose.

21 year old kid who lost his composure at the worst time.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
It was, "Crap we lost another one in last freaking minute" I was really getting down. I still didn't believe it until they showed the replay.

Congrats bro, hope you beat those shitgles and leave their sorry ass fans disappointed

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
What Saints Fans Are Saying About The Non-Tackle

https://saintsreport.com/forums/showthread.php?s=723553d0f6b337d4da178c6d43643679&t=380338

All you had to do was tackle the dude....

He didn't want to get a penalty. Which I understand because of the lopsided officiating in the first half. Yet he should've stopped him.
----------
What are you talking about? He lunged toward him!!! Tackle!!! Clear shot
----------
I feel like I just lost the woman I love.
----------
https://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant...cried-on-his-way-to-the-locker-room/74866451/

Marcus Williams fell to his knees and cried on his way to the locker room

Poor guy...

@alex_flanagan

#saints Rookie safety Marcus Williams feel to his knees on his way to locker room after his missed tackle cost saints the game and then inside the locker cried with his head in his hands.
-----------
Good.

He fricked up on the simplest of plays and cost his team a shot at a superbowl run. He should feel bad.
-----------
A lot of saints fans fell to their knees and cried tonight too. Man up and own your frick up.
----------
Saints safety Marcus Williams: "I'm gonna take it upon myself to do all that I can to never let that happen again."

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck

https://saintsreport.com/forums/showthread.php?s=723553d0f6b337d4da178c6d43643679&t=380338

He didn't want to get a penalty. Which I understand because of the lopsided officiating in the first half. Yet he should've stopped him.
----------
----------
----------
https://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant...cried-on-his-way-to-the-locker-room/74866451/

Poor guy...

@alex_flanagan

#saints Rookie safety Marcus Williams feel to his knees on his way to locker room after his missed tackle cost saints the game and then inside the locker cried with his head in his hands.
-----------
Good.

He fricked up on the simplest of plays and cost his team a shot at a superbowl run. He should feel bad.
-----------
A lot of saints fans fell to their knees and cried tonight too. Man up and own your frick up.
----------
Saints safety Marcus Williams: "I'm gonna take it upon myself to do all that I can to never let that happen again."
What a bunch of punks to say that about a rookie that helped them get there to begin with.

Raptorman

Pro Bowler
Name
David

----------
----------
----------

Poor guy...

@alex_flanagan

-----------
Good.

-----------
----------
There was one guy who in an early thread said Keenum was a backup and would lose because he's a backup and always will be. Should I sign up to their forum and ask him how it feels being beat by a back up?

fearsomefour

Legend
My buddy who is a Vikes fan called a 24-20 Vikings loss at halftime.
Long history of brutal playoff loses for the Vikings.
Nice to be on the other side I'm sure.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

If the rams lost like that i might have given up watching football.

fearsomefour

Legend

----------
----------
----------

Poor guy...

@alex_flanagan

-----------
Good.

-----------
----------
I don't like any of all this over dramatic crap.
The guy got their early (maybe Keenums weak arm helped) and was avoiding a PI. A rookie play for sure to not stay on your feet and stay behind him. By the way if he is to his side and tackles him and Diggs gets out of bounds the Vikings likely kick a winning FG anyway. At least attempt one.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
There was one guy who in an early thread said Keenum was a backup and would lose because he's a backup and always will be. Should I sign up to their forum and ask him how it feels being beat by a back up?
You can find plenty of that on this forum too...

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Three words: Top 10 pick.

Actually it's hard to tell but I'd wager the odds are better he's gone before we pick. Payne is a possibility as is the MLB for Alabama.

Probably. But we can hope.

I didn’t think there was any way in hell Aaron Donald would fall to us at #13, so there’s that.

IBruce80

Tokyo Ram
Incredible second half.
I'm glad the Saints made a real game of it, but what a way to go out.
I don't think there's another sport out there that has such heroes and villains.