Russillo: Rams Benched Goff After 8 Plays

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
This really pisses me off because I knew Russillo from his days here at Uvm and he was a decent guy.
He was good on the radio with Scott Van Pelt too. I liked listening to those guys in the afternoon.
I have no idea what this recent offering is all about. It kinda defies logic.
Almost sounds like he has an axe to grind.

MrRiceGuyRJ

Let's Make the Rams Great Again
Name
RJ
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'd be really curious if they eat crow or double down after seeing how he did today. In Goff (and McVay) I trust

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
This really pisses me off because I knew Russillo from his days here at Uvm and he was a decent guy.

As a fan of the show, I think hes still a cool guy which is what makes it hard to understand why hes such a hater of Goff this early. I think a lot of it is stemming from him wanting to be right about his theory that the Rams traded up for Goff cuz its a hollywood move, but idk. Hes usually a straight shooter though and is kind of blunt and tells it how it is so I think he'll own up to it if he end up being wrong on goff. not saying he wont makes excuses on mon that it was a fluke or whatever, but over time I think he would own up to it

edit: I do still think their producer being from Stl and absolutely hating the Rams now may effect the opinions on the rams in the show

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
Goff is progressing. He didn't get benched until halftime.