Russillo: Rams Benched Goff After 8 Plays

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MrRiceGuyRJ

Let's Make the Rams Great Again
Name
RJ
Did you guys see this? Ryen Russillo and Will Cain trash Goff on ESPN.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
32 teams are clammoring to hire these geniuses after viewing this righteous analysis. :rolleyes:

jjab360

Legend
Not even watching the video because you've gotta be fucking kidding me. It's the first preseason games when most teams play their starting QB for 1/2 drives or not at all. Not to mention he played fine and led them on a TD drive. Not wasting my time with stupidity.

TexasRam

Legend
tenor.gif

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
I'd be stoked if Goff averaged a TD every other drive. Dumbasses. That's as far as I made it. He wasn't benched. It's preseason dipshits. Everyone plays.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Reported as inappropriate. No offense Rice Guy, but most teams pulled their starters after two drives. Further, McVay made several statements prior to the game Goff would only play 6-12 snaps.

Click bait journalism at its finest.

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
Bit saddened by this tbh. Im a big fan of the show, and if there was legitimate facts/reasoning to have this opinion/discussion I would be ok with it, but my understanding is they are bashing Goff cuz he only played 8 snaps (in a way 1 series) like more starting QBs do? im not sure how that shows a lack of faith in him. if anything it shows faith that he is their guy and he doesnt need the extra work.

FWIW, the shows producer is from St. Louis and to say she now hates the Rams would be an understatement. whether that has an effect on their opinions or the reason for the discussion, idk but worth noting I suppose

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They are losers now with no credibility..seriously.

Badfinger

RamStalk Refugee
Name
-
if anything it shows faith that he is their guy and he doesnt need the extra work.

Great point. I'll add this; if the Rams weren't all-in on Goff, why would you trade a 2nd for Watkins, and spend some of the ammo you coulda used to get another guy?

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Great point. I'll add this; if the Rams weren't all-in on Goff, why would you trade a 2nd for Watkins, and spend some of the ammo you coulda used to get another guy?

They wouldn't need picks in order to go after Cousins. My guess, give Goff as many weapons as possible, if he fails, let Cousins play with the same weapons next year.

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
Yawn. Who cares what those two schmucks think? They're too low class shock jocks. Jared will ultimately prove his worth on the field. :hatin:

tomas

Pro Bowler
Name
tomas
Until Goff plays (average--above average level-QB) they'll call him a bust.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Until Goff plays (average--above average level-QB) they'll call him a bust.

The reasons they used, show a lack of knowledge and incompetence...Can you say it's all on the Rams to stop them from doing their jobs well?

tomas

Pro Bowler
Name
tomas
The reasons they used, show a lack of knowledge and incompetence...Can you say it's all on the Rams to stop them from doing their jobs well?
The media loves "breaking someone's balls" of a #1QB pick

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
I watched a replay of Rams v Cowboys 2005 last weekend -- (remember Joe Vitt ?)

Anyway the Cowboys lost and the commentators were lamenting the fact that behind Drew Bledsoe they had nothing!!

They had this kid Romo who has shown nothing!

So Romo was trashed even after strong showings in pre-season before he was given an opportunity - so Goff a number 1 pick is bound to get trashed after going 0-7 to start his career.

The only way to shut them up is prove them wrong -- one play at a time.

GO RAMS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DrHavenstein

Rookie
Name
Ty
Never heard of these guys, but this 2 minute video pissed me off enough to send them a nice rant on Twitter.

I've been watching football for 4 years. These guys are fucking "professionals". Even I know that starters don't play much in week 1. How can they post this trash and genuinely believe the pure lies and SkipBaylessism coming out of their mouths?

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
The cowgirls didnt let Dak play, must have been a 1 year wonder.