Russell Wilson calls Aaron Donald the best defensive player he’s ever played against

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Unofficially, Aaron had 3 sacks and The Mighty One added 2 more. Conner Barwin had another sack, and Longacre & The Incredible Brock shared another. Seven sacks in total against the former perennial NFC West champs. There's a new Sheriff in town, and he's wearing horns at each temple.
I thought they had 8 with Quinn and Donald with 3 each

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
So.... I just wanna say that I called it.

Aaron Donald went full "Fast Times at Ridgemont High" on them.

It was worth the Trans Am. Totally. Worth it.

He basically went full "Waterboy"...

I'd call AD "Bobby Boucher", but absolutely not to his face...unless he approved...

jap

Legend
I thought they had 8 with Quinn and Donald with 3 each

I was stating the unofficial stats from the boxscore. However, as RhodyRams said, things can change. A week or two ago the Horns were successful in lobbying the league to officially change a QB stop for a loss by Quinn into a sack.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
giphy.gif

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
I live in MO, and back before the Rams moved to St. Louis, there was only the Chiefs. They had a rotating QB, so mostly they were all about the run game & their D. Derrick Thomas was a star then. And so was.... uh.... you know.....
(*cough*Elway*cough*spit*)
Sure, he was a generational QB talent. But we all H A T E D Elway & the Broncos with a passion. When he would scramble away from a sack we would all gnash our teeth.

In the age of fantasy football (which I refuse to play), fans are more "football" fans than "Rams" fans or "Broncos" fans or "Seahawks" fans. I can appreciate talent, but I *still* am a RAMS fan, and I will rejoice when Russy is crushed by AD & RQ & AO & CB & MB over & over & over (maybe even all at the same time). I will replay it in my mind when I go to sleep Sunday night. I hope Russy has a career low day. A negative QBR or whatever that is. 4 (no, 5) soul-crushing INT's & -7 yards passing AND rushing. I hope he has a career low day EVERY time he plays. That's what I hope for.

I'll take the demoralizing loss & 7 sacks he suffered, his fumble, + that awful -23yd backward pass, LOL!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!!

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
You know Russell Wilson thought about his compliments about how great Donald is, sometime while running for his life yesterday, and had to think "Note to self: being nice doesn't help".

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Nice guys finish sacked...