Russell Wilson calls Aaron Donald the best defensive player he’s ever played against

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

99Balloons

Pro Bowler
Name
G
Russell Wilson is back tracking the comment he made about guaranteeing a Seahawks win and the NFC West Division title this Sunday because he knows Aaron Donald is going to make sure that is not going to happen. What a Wuss.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
"hmmmm, I seem to have placed a HUGE target on my face... lemme just send out another tweet and it'll make everything better..."

Aaron Donald:

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
I know you guys don't like Wilson, but the 1st place comment could have been made by any QB in the league, QBs are meant to be leaders and like it or not Wilson is one of those. I also think he's the trickiest QB we come up against and I believe he can beat any team pretty much on his own on his day. I really don't like facing him.

If you take him out of the Seahawks, they become an average team at best, especially now with their D injuries. I wouldn't call him an elite QB, per se, but dangerous? Definitely.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I know you guys don't like Wilson, but the 1st place comment could have been made by any QB in the league, QBs are meant to be leaders and like it or not Wilson is one of those. I also think he's the trickiest QB we come up against and I believe he can beat any team pretty much on his own on his day. I really don't like facing him.

If you take him out of the Seahawks, they become an average team at best, especially now with their D injuries. I wouldn't call him an elite QB, per se, but dangerous? Definitely.
I can tell you that I scream at the TV screen everytime, "KILL THAT MOTHERFREAKER!" Of course it rarely happens cause he is an escape master.....

The truth is, with everything considered, health (availability), experience (Super Bowl win), age (Tom Brady, GTFO), escapability, passing accuracy, big play ability, there are few QB's that I would take over Russel Wilson as a franchise QB. Maybe Aaron Rodgers? But even he has been injured a lot compared to RW...Face it Rams bros, this kid is going into the HOF and we'd be lucky to have him if that was the case...

jap

Legend

View: https://twitter.com/ramsnfl/status/941450056023994368

I can’t stand Russell but I’ll give him props for recognizing greatness :bow:

You didn't!!!! Aawww, you Wascally Wussell Wilson, now you've done it! If you call Aaron the best! he will feel honored bound to defend that compliment. That means two or three sacks, at least! and if Aaron starts feasting, you know he is gonna ignite the rest of the Horns!

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
Some of AD best games have been against the hawks ..cant wait till Sunday!!!!!

Quinn will also get a sack, he always does against the hawks .

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

Two seasons ago he should have been the MVP and if/when he gets hurt the Seahawks will lose more than they win.

They must spend a lot of time in practice on broken plays, meaning when when Wilson gets flushed from the pocket because it seems like they have a plan or a script on what to do when that happens. So often they get big plays because the defense lets it guard down and the WR's are still working. Wilson is fast, and hard to catch, and can throw on the run.

I don't know if I would tag him as elite, but yes dangerous because he has such great balance and quick feet. He's unlike any QB I can remember. Sometimes he reminds me of Steve Young.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
it's the most infuriating thing to watch that they just literally play backyard football on offense and it works

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Wilson knows he needs to look-out for a lot more than just Donald ..

PI-NFL-Rams-Aaron-Donald-102314.jpg

nfl_u_quinn_600x400.jpg

wilsonw.jpg

I'm looking for the Rams, as a Team, To have a to have a "6" sack day!

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
When I used to play Madden, there was always some buttcheese players who would use a running QB and just run backwards 20 yards before throwing a bomb... infuriating and I would laugh and say that would never work in the NFL.

Every year Russell Wilson gets better and better at buttcheesing the NFL.

Snaz

Pro Bowler
Name
Shawn
I recall Tony Romo did that, ran backwards and threw a bomb was infuriating.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
Don't kid yourself. Wilson is an elite qb, and tough. Worth every penny he makes.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
one of the best I've ever seen.....reminds me of Lawrence Taylor as far as impacting a game.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
...and the Seahawks will hold AD and crew all game long. And why not? Refs aren't going to throw a flag every down. The Rams will be lucky to get one out of ten holding calls.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Let's hope he gets to see him up close 10 or so times. Quinn needs to have a big game too.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Two seasons ago he should have been the MVP and if/when he gets hurt the Seahawks will lose more than they win.

They must spend a lot of time in practice on broken plays, meaning when when Wilson gets flushed from the pocket because it seems like they have a plan or a script on what to do when that happens. So often they get big plays because the defense lets it guard down and the WR's are still working. Wilson is fast, and hard to catch, and can throw on the run.

I don't know if I would tag him as elite, but yes dangerous because he has such great balance and quick feet. He's unlike any QB I can remember. Sometimes he reminds me of Steve Young.

Steve Young with a little bit of Barry Sanders, the way he runs around behind the LOS and is almost impossible to get a hold of.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
He's great at running around until DB's lose sight of someone. But if he ever starts to lose that ability and is forced to stand in the pocket and process the information like other QB's do he won't be so great.