Russell Wilson calls Aaron Donald the best defensive player he’s ever played against

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jap

Legend
The endless praise for Wussel is sickening. Remember, this guy is the ENEMY.

. . . but a well respected enemy! Nothing wrong with giving props where they are due. I'm sure Aaron and The Mighty One will salute him after each sack.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
I live in MO, and back before the Rams moved to St. Louis, there was only the Chiefs. They had a rotating QB, so mostly they were all about the run game & their D. Derrick Thomas was a star then. And so was.... uh.... you know.....
(*cough*Elway*cough*spit*)
Sure, he was a generational QB talent. But we all H A T E D Elway & the Broncos with a passion. When he would scramble away from a sack we would all gnash our teeth.

In the age of fantasy football (which I refuse to play), fans are more "football" fans than "Rams" fans or "Broncos" fans or "Seahawks" fans. I can appreciate talent, but I *still* am a RAMS fan, and I will rejoice when Russy is crushed by AD & RQ & AO & CB & MB over & over & over (maybe even all at the same time). I will replay it in my mind when I go to sleep Sunday night. I hope Russy has a career low day. A negative QBR or whatever that is. 4 (no, 5) soul-crushing INT's & -7 yards passing AND rushing. I hope he has a career low day EVERY time he plays. That's what I hope for.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
giphy.gif

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Russell Wilson is back tracking the comment he made about guaranteeing a Seahawks win and the NFC West Division title this Sunday because he knows Aaron Donald is going to make sure that is not going to happen. What a Wuss.

Absolutely. A wee fairy.
He's saying this with HOPE it will cause Aaron Donald to not hit and throw him quite as hard to the ground. Guarantee it.
Sack him! Hit him! Make him hurt!

Last edited:

BriansRams

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
If you take him out of the Seahawks, they become an average team at best, especially now with their D injuries.

Sir. If you remove Wilson from the seahawk equation ... they are not even average. They would be 4-12 without him.
Time to make him hurt tomorrow. Roughing him up is the ONLY way we win.

Last edited:

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Notice he said best defensive player he has ever played against. Russell didn't want Bennett to hurt him in practice for saying best defensive player in the league. Had he said that Sherman would have been on the phone with Bennett immediately.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
When I used to play Madden, there was always some buttcheese players who would use a running QB and just run backwards 20 yards before throwing a bomb... infuriating and I would laugh and say that would never work in the NFL.

Every year Russell Wilson gets better and better at buttcheesing the NFL.

Buttcheese is yet another word I won’t be visiting urban dictionary to find the definition.

I dunno whether to be impressed or appalled that you made buttcheese into a verb and then conjugated it.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Buttcheese is yet another word I won’t be visiting urban dictionary to find the definition.

I dunno whether to be impressed or appalled that you made buttcheese into a verb and then conjugated it.

Oh, be appalled.

The horror...

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Scrambling QB's. It never ends well with them. Wilson's days are numbered. He'll end up getting whacked and IR'd, just like the rest of them.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
...and the Seahawks will hold AD and crew all game long. And why not? Refs aren't going to throw a flag every down. The Rams will be lucky to get one out of ten holding calls.
The Ref. Crew we have in this game has been throwing the most flags of any Crew in the League this Season! At least they where the last I heard!! And the Hag's are the most penalized Team in the League! So we'll see if the Fix-is-in!!(y);)

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Scrambling QB's. It never ends well with them. Wilson's days are numbered. He'll end up getting whacked and IR'd, just like the rest of them.
Hopefully this^ will happen early in today's game!!:yess:

BriansRams

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian

Sigh. Yeah, "his days are numbered."
From what we've seen so far, he's only got 5 more great years in the league, and then after that it won't end well for him, haha.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
. . . but a well respected enemy! Nothing wrong with giving props where they are due. I'm sure Aaron and The Mighty One will salute him after each sack.
How many did they have today

jap

Legend
How many did they have today

Unofficially, Aaron had 3 sacks and The Mighty One added 2 more. Conner Barwin had another sack, and Longacre & The Incredible Brock shared another. Seven sacks in total against the former perennial NFC West champs. There's a new Sheriff in town, and he's wearing horns at each temple.