Round 6 Pick 39 (215) - OG Cody Wichmann

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
We talking Sherman and Revis here, because it'd have to be some great CBs to make a 4 win difference. As in, I don't think there are any CBs in this draft who were actually that good or to be more specific that much better than the corners we already have on the roster.
I've certainly been critical of our secondary in the past, but last year, it was addressed.

Quarterback and offensive line were the two biggest weaknesses on this team, and we've addressed those areas this year. Of course everyone has their own ideas about accomplishing that, but I can see how their plan is unfolding.

First, they decide to stop playing Russian roulette with Bradford and trade him for a quarterback who at the very least should be better than Clemens, Davis, Hill or Keenum. Then they draft four offensive linemen with a focus on run blocking rather than pass protection, which should help to take even more pressure off of the quarterback. They also draft the best running back available for a power run scheme in a long time.

I was surprised when they drafted Gurley, but I loved it. I am sad to see Stacy go as well, but Tre Mason pretty much took over last year and with Austin for his threat to run outside and Cunningham, I really like our backfield choices!

People question our offensive line draft choices, call it reaching or whatever, but we'll hopefully have a young and healthy offense put together that can literally push the ball down the field.

Might Greg Williams have played golf during this draft? Perhaps, but he got a lot of pieces last year to include our loss of picks in this year for Mark Barron who also worked out well. And more importantly, he knows that this offense if successful should keep his defense fresh and ready to play all out the way he wants them to. So while the defense appears to be ignored, the overall scheme for this team is definitely coming together.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Plug and play guy.
If he was drafted last year, he would have or should have started 16 games over Joseph. Today he's the second best G on the team. But other guys have a chance to unseat him in TC.