Roster cuts/trades around the NFL

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
He does get better as the game goes on. Lots of drops in the Whiner game last year. I think with Gurley and the 1's he can win the easier games. Should be a priority next year.

A reasonable take that I agree with...nice job.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I posted that as well, every time I watched Landry Jones he was not good (really sucked). @jrry32 pointed out the numbers, sorry counselor I know what I witnessed and I'm not changing my testimony.

I've seen him play as well. I respectfully disagree, Den.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I've seen him play as well. I respectfully disagree, Den.

Well, let's leave it at this counselor, if the Rams claim Landry Jones, you will have my full support, otherwise, I'm sticking to my story.
ReliableDelightfulEnglishsetter-size_restricted.gif

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Paxton Lynch cut by Denver.

Brian Quick cut by Washington.
( now there's a surprise )

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
All five of the players that the Browns picked up have to be placed on their 53-man roster.

So 10% of their roster comes from from waiver claims. Well, I guess if you don't know how to draft, hopefully you can be better at picking up quality players after preseason.

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
I would look at Cardale Jones..... not really sure how or why the Chargers chose Geno Smith over him.... but honestly I think he'd be a better back up than either Allen or Mannion....

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I would look at Cardale Jones..... not really sure how or why the Chargers chose Geno Smith over him.... but honestly I think he'd be a better back up than either Allen or Mannion....

I actually agree. I wouldn't mind having Jones on the team as a backup.

SeminoleRam

Pro Bowler
Name
PaceRam
Davis Webb.

Just watched some highlights of Davis Webb and I thought it was very interesting that during the highlights the announcer stated that Webb followed his good friend Jared Goff to California (After Webb declared he was transferring from Texas Tech to California).

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just watched some highlights of Davis Webb and I thought it was very interesting that during the highlights the announcer stated that Webb followed his good friend Jared Goff to California (After Webb declared he was transferring from Texas Tech to California).
Webb was pretty good this pre season. This is a head scratcher in NY area. Alex Tanney got a roster spot over him. Weird. I’d take Webb over Allen in a second

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So 10% of their roster comes from from waiver claims. Well, I guess if you don't know how to draft, hopefully you can be better at picking up quality players after preseason.

well, they have had to reboot. 1 and 31. all those wasted picks, all those 1st round busts. new regime want to do it right.

i believe most of their draft class made the team. their roster can probably accommodate other teams cuts, much like the rams in the dark ages 2006-2016.