Rodney McLeod going to Eagles 5 yr 37mil

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I like Rodney, but also think he will be the easiest to replace, whoever that is. Bryant? Davis? Joyner?

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
Oh shit, I really didn't think he would get paid that much. Good for him, but this is starting to piss me off a little bit.

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
$37 million overall with $17 million guaranteed. Wow...

Psycho_X

Legend
If Joyner goes to safety then we need a new nickel back for which he was very good at. Either way suddenly the secondary is yet another need for us in a growing list of needs with only 6 draft picks.

Noregar

Starter
Name
Roger
For that kind off $$ I prefer Eric Weddle instead but on a shorter three year deal.

lockdnram21

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
If Joyner goes to safety then we need a new nickel back for which he was very good at. Either way suddenly the secondary is yet another need for us in a growing list of needs with only 6 draft picks.
Joyner was not that good at cb. To me he's a fs.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
TJ & Mo are our two starting safeties. Joyner will be the nickel.

If they sign Barron they're ok. If not, they're gonna need to draft the position.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Rams do a great job drafting and acquiring secondary as you can see with the demand for our guys - I have faith we'll draft excellence in the later rounds of this draft!!!

I mean my boy Rodney from UDFA to 8 million per - damn, if that's not proof I don't know what is

GO RAMS!!!

Orchid

Starter
Name
Obert
Good for Rodney; not good for Ram's defense. Expect more confusion with the absence of two most experienced defensive signal callers. Rams better lock up T Mac before FA next year.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
Yikes! That's a lot of scratch! It appears that the Rams are trying to be penny-wise in the bidding wars. I'm hoping their contingency plans for these departures are well thought out and viable. Two DBs are now needed.

Psycho_X

Legend
Joyner was not that good at cb. To me he's a fs.

I wouldn't trust him as an outside CB because of his size unfortunately and he was awful his rookie year but he held his own very well last season as our nickel back. He's an asset at that position. I wouldn't be opposed to trying him at FS at all but just pointing out that doesn't really help our secondary since we'd be losing our starting nickel back. However, if rumors of us going after Sean Smith is true that'd put my mind at ease.

wmc540

Pro Bowler
Good for Rodney; not good for Ram's defense. Expect more confusion with the absence of two most experienced defensive signal callers. Rams better lock up T Mac before FA next year.

To be fair, most of the confusion seemed to be between the two of them.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
That's a lot of cap room to manage, especially when we have to pay Gurley and Donald.

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
Rams free agents are ending up going to the NFC east. Bradford last year, Mcloud and Jenkins this year. They are two great football towns.