ROD March Madness Tournament. 100.00 Prize!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Name
JP
Awsome, I don't believe he even responded, Tell me you don't have Creighton in that one

Yea I do.... :sneaky:(y)(y):whistle:

They can do it! They have the player of the year, I have been high on them all year. I believe Doug McDermott will lead this Ram board to a phone call with Kurt!

…..

Legend
SF Austin.....calssic example of never editing your picks! I had them upsetting VCU and UCLA...but changed it :( Madness indeed!!!

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
SF Austin.....calssic example of never editing your picks! I had them upsetting VCU and UCLA...but changed it :( Madness indeed!!!
Yah I have done that a couple times and kicked myself for it. Great tournament though, thanks for making it more interesting with the purse.
If I win half is going to PHX and the ROD, it seems as though we aren't making our fund raising goal very easy, if at all at times.

…..

Legend
Okay....whats the deal with the Rams On Demand entry? LOL

Perfect bracket all the sudden

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I did the Buffett billion dollar challenge and actually did a pretty good with picking upsets. Picked Stephen F. Austin and Dayton. Told my roommate jokingly to take both of them. I really had no rhyme or reason for it.

But that Mercer game really blew things up for me.

PhxRam

Okay....whats the deal with the Rams On Demand entry? LOL

Perfect bracket all the sudden

Lol.. Yeah i am out. I was looking at my bracket and was clicking around changing picks and it let me save it..

So.. Count me as officially out.

…..

Legend
Lol.. Yeah i am out. I was looking at my bracket and was clicking around changing picks and it let me save it..

So.. Count me as officially out.

No keep it. You picked Iowa State....we don't have anything to worry about HAHAHA

…..

Legend
That was funny though....was wondering how your total went up by 18 on a day when they played 16 games rofl

you must have had "admin" privileges that you weren't aware of! (as if you own the joint) lol

Last edited:

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Well the best player on my pick to win has officially been shelved for the tournament due to injury.
Uh Like Bummer.......

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Wow. I thought my brackets looked bad. Most of you guys must really suck at this.:p

That damn Duke really screwed me up. Of course seeing Duke lose early is actually worth it. Wish I didn't have them going to the elite 8 though.

Gotta talk what smack I can now. I think it's all down hill from here.:cool:

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
This should definitely be a yearly thing on here. I admit that I'm not the biggest basketball fan. My least favorite of the major sports. But with this I've found myself watching some games. Watched the Mercer game and like to root for the small school to win. I would like to see a different school win the national title compared to the same major schools who seem to rotate between winning it every year. I have Wichita as my pick to win.

PhxRam

This should definitely be a yearly thing on here. I admit that I'm not the biggest basketball fan. My least favorite of the major sports. But with this I've found myself watching some games. Watched the Mercer game and like to root for the small school to win. I would like to see a different school win the national title compared to the same major schools who seem to rotate between winning it every year. I have Wichita as my pick to win.

Dog won a signed Bradford jersey on here last year doing this.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
My Wife and her friend are laughing at me because I am mad I lost $3000 ROD on the Mich St game losing by 1/2 point.
Chicks just don't get it.

…..

Legend
shit....they're falling further behind and its 7 mins left

Nova is one of my Elite 8 .... dammitman

Florida, Wisconsin, Louisville and Michigan from my elite 8 all advance. Virginia, Arizona and Iowa State still to play, only team letting me down are OSU.

My sweet 16 is much worse with VCU, OSU, Villanova, Duke and Oklahoma all out.