ROD March Madness Tournament. 100.00 Prize!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Boy this thread has quieted down since Thursday. I somehow have 10 of my sweet 16 left. It's been a lot of fun, time to take a breath.

Boy this thread has quieted down since Thursday. I somehow have 10 of my sweet 16 left. It's been a lot of fun, time to take a breath.

I also have 10 of my sweet 16 left, and 7 of my elite 8 and all of my final 4. OSU still the only team letting me down.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
R & G, I have 7 of 8 Elite eight teams left as well with OSU being the lone loser.
P.S I see being the ROD bookie is paying off :sneaky:
Good Luck

R & G, I have 7 of 8 Elite eight teams left as well with OSU being the lone loser.
P.S I see being the ROD bookie is paying off :sneaky:
Good Luck

I think there were only 2 with 7 of 8 left, so now I know who may main rival is.

It's more the 100k I put on Florida to beat Pitt by 6 :).

Good luck to you too, 2nd place wouldn't be a bad result :fighting:.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
cmon R&G, Albeit unlikely its not unreasonable to think the Bruins have a chance at an upset.
Oh wait a minute your handle is Rams and Gators isn't it.
Good luck tonight brother, I hope it's a great game and I get home to see most of it.

…..

Legend
was 2-2 but aloso lost a final team. yikes. I think I can still win...but only if Michigan State takes the titel.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Woe is me. UVA couldn't pull it off. :(

…..

Legend
feelin wisconsin! Who I had orgionally picked. But then I looked up and saw I had three big tem teams in the final 4 so....second guesser exptraordinaire here!