ROD March Madness Tournament. 100.00 Prize!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
So I didn't get my bracket in on time and now I hate all of your faces.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Actually Jordan didn't win a championship in HS. :p Jordan did win one more championship with arguably the best NBA coach in history. And how many years did it take him to get his first? 7?

And how many positions could he play at an NBA elite level? Oh yeah... one - like the number of tricks his pony could perform.:ROFLMAO: Meanwhile, back in LA... your HOF center goes down in the NBA finals? No problem. Move your rookie point guard in against Daryl freakin Dawkins and have him score 42 points while grabbing 15 rebounds and dishing off 7 assists AND 3 steals. Your forwards get into foul trouble and Dr. J (remember that scrub?) is killing them? No problem. Slide your rookie over to forward and have him move the Doctor off his blocks. Then when his timing is blown, put him back at center. Oh... and have your now center take the ball down the court to set up the offense.

Michael might have been smart enough to not get AIDS but not smart enough to keep from losing millions gambling while Magic built an empire with a brilliant mind. Oh and he did it while kicking AIDS ass.

Like I said - Michael was the best shooting guard in NBA history. Magic was the best basketball player in NBA history.

Best shooting guard ain't bad. But he's no Magic.:fighting:
Here's what I heard Stu...blah, blah, blah. :LOL:

If Ervin didn't have my man James Worthy, another Tarheel, propping him up he'd have never won anything at the NBA level. :p

As for net worth, Mike wins that too. :D

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-athletes/nba/michael-jordan-net-worth/

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-athletes/nba/magic-johnson-net-worth/

Go Heels!

PhxRam

Current Standings

screenshot_288.png

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Now Now ladies your both pretty.
Good luck to everyone on day 2 or is it 3 well anyway may your bracket weather the storm of what will surely be basketball chaos.
These first few days of the tourney do truly have to be considered amongst the greatest sporting events of modern day.
I love watching all the gutsy kids especially the ones representing the small schools and playing in front of what will most likely be the biggest audience of their Lives

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Here's what I heard Stu...blah, blah, blah. :LOL:

If Ervin didn't have my man James Worthy, another Tarheel, propping him up he'd have never won anything at the NBA level. :p

As for net worth, Mike wins that too. :D

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-athletes/nba/michael-jordan-net-worth/

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-athletes/nba/magic-johnson-net-worth/

Go Heels!

Ha! :ROFLMAO:

Those would be good points if they had any real merit.;)

As much as I loves me some Big Game James, Magic had two before he got there. And did I mention that he got his first one as a ROOKIE while playing ALL FIVE POSITONS on the court and outscoring the point average AND rebound average of their own HOF center and All-time NBA leading scorer when he went down? And Worthy is winless without the amazingly accurate passes coming from MJ - BTW.

And while Mike continues to suckle off the teet of Phil Knight (Our beloved University of Oregon angel - insert heavenly music full of trumpets and light fluffy vocals here) the REAL MJ has built an enterprise worth well over a billion dollars that employs thousands. And he managed to BUILD his net worth with hard work and brains. You know - the hard work and brains that made him into the best basketball player in NBA history. The brains that could think so quick as to feed Worthy so many of those high flying lay-ups and dunks without James having to break stride in the slightest.

Hell. Put Kobe with Phill all those years and he's got 7 or 8 championships and it'd be all Michael who?:LOL:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Dukie Wukie hurt his wittle hand. Screw you Archie!

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Ha! :ROFLMAO:

Those would be good points if they had any real merit.;)

As much as I loves me some Big Game James, Magic had two before he got there. And did I mention that he got his first one as a ROOKIE while playing ALL FIVE POSITONS on the court and outscoring the point average AND rebound average of their own HOF center and All-time NBA leading scorer when he went down? And Worthy is winless without the amazingly accurate passes coming from MJ - BTW.

And while Mike continues to suckle off the teet of Phil Knight (Our beloved University of Oregon angel - insert heavenly music full of trumpets and light fluffy vocals here) the REAL MJ has built an enterprise worth well over a billion dollars that employs thousands. And he managed to BUILD his net worth with hard work and brains. You know - the hard work and brains that made him into the best basketball player in NBA history. The brains that could think so quick as to feed Worthy so many of those high flying lay-ups and dunks without James having to break stride in the slightest.

Hell. Put Kobe with Phill all those years and he's got 7 or 8 championships and it'd be all Michael who?:LOL:
Amen brother! Majic is the greatest basketball player there ever was or will be!!!!!!!!!!!!

Name
JP
Cheapskate, to be fair there are only 4 or 2 half way line first row seats in the stadium, and I'd want to sit a few rows back anyway, but he should at least hold up the season ticket side of the bargain.

only the bears game apparently since he is a bears fan!