Robert Woods Traded to Titans

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I think people are forgetting the biggest leader on the backend of the Defense.Jalen RAMsey
Is Ramsey a captain? Did he get the green dot?

Good player but hasn’t shown great leadership.

LOURam85

UDFA
Think about it this way we always had the good safe receivers and used gimmicks all the sweeps and screens that was because of Goff now Mcvay has a qb he trust so they want a variety of receivers… woods and kupp are basically the same receiver… Now we have a jump ball receiver some of those picks Stafford probably want be interceptions if we had Arob… Also I knew woods was gone when they signed ARob they were never going to pay 3 receivers over 12 mil

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If anyone goes I think it will be Skow. He's been somewhat disappointing.
Benny Skow played great for a 7th-round pick. Receivers usually make great strides in their second and even third years. Let's give the kid a break before we start talking about throwing him to the curb. Not that our opinions matter -lol.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
I think the offense gets set back by this. I don’t believe that McVay is going to change schemes. The Rams will struggle to run the ball. That gets harder minus Woods. Kupp is the only receiver that can duplicate Woods knowledge and execution.

They added Robinson, I’d have kept Woods and said bye to Odell

Edit: I’ll add that from what we have seen it looks like we can expect Skowronek to play Woods blocking role and short to intermediate route running role. I hope he works on his hands and refined his route running ability.
I go back and forth on what the Rams run game will be, but I don't expect it to be as good. That being said.. whoever ends up at RG will have something to say about that.

Robinson is a pro and I've seen one video of him blocking the hell out of a DB. I fully expect him to be all-in on that part of the Rams game, even if it takes him a little time to become fully integrated. When they want to run more, they can have those 3 wr sets with Kupp, ARob and Skow, lol.

The offense will be different. The 5 wide stuff will be better next season, imo.. if all the WRs stay relatively healthy.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I go back and forth on what the Rams run game will be, but I don't expect it to be as good. That being said.. whoever ends up at RG will have something to say about that.

Robinson is a pro and I've seen one video of him blocking the hell out of a DB. I fully expect him to be all-in on that part of the Rams game, even if it takes him a little time to become fully integrated. When they want to run more, they can have those 3 wr sets with Kupp, ARob and Skow, lol.

The offense will be different. The 5 wide stuff will be better next season, imo.. if all the WRs stay relatively healthy.
The run game didn’t look great through most of the playoffs. That’s why I don’t think it will be great. Edwards didn’t block as well as in 2020. Noteboom is more of a pass blocker. Allen is not a great run blocker. Maybe Shelton can help on the right side. I don’t buy Akers and Henderson primary backs.

Let’s just say at this point I’m skeptical about the Rams run game.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Is Ramsey a captain? Did he get the green dot?

He has enough responsibility doing what he does.Say as you will,but sometimes it takes a better player to be a good teammate.He holds players accountable,and was a big part of why Eric Weedle was able to do what he did as a Ram.
Ram Fans can pretend Jalen RAMsey is not a Leader,that’s all right.I guarantee you Raheem would totally disagree.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He has enough responsibility doing what he does.Say as you will,but sometimes it takes a better player to be a good teammate.He holds players accountable,and was a big part of why Eric Weedle was able to do what he did as a Ram.
Ram Fans can pretend Jalen RAMsey is not a Leader,that’s all right.I guarantee you Raheem would totally disagree.
I agree!

I’d go after Ramsey if he were a guy who didn’t care about the outcome. I don’t get that from him at all. He had a below average game in the Super Bowl, with one atrocious penalty against him. That happens and is the last memory Ram Fans have if his play. Most forget the solid year he had for the team.

He was the top rated CB in the league this year (posted in another thread). He is a leader and is far from the player he was in Jacksonville.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...

Yeah, he can block.

Skow is playing ST for crying out loud, no reason he can't take on a bigger down-field role as a blocker and Robinson's ability to get contested balls will help Stafford. That seems obvious to me...

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I think you have it backwards, Weddle allowed Ramsey to do what he did.

And, all of the players have their own pressures and jobs to do. It takes someone special to rise above that and help others get the calls right.

Ramsey may grow into that but he’s got a ways to go. Punching a teammate in the face on the field isn’t making anyone better.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
The run game didn’t look great through most of the playoffs. That’s why I don’t think it will be great. Edwards didn’t block as well as in 2020. Noteboom is more of a pass blocker. Allen is not a great run blocker. Maybe Shelton can help on the right side. I don’t buy Akers and Henderson primary backs.

Let’s just say at this point I’m skeptical about the Rams run game.
I also would say that McVay/Coen have their work cut out for them getting their RB's healthy as a RB unit. That's something not accomplished as of late! The biggest issue is the size & seriousness of the RB unit's injury:injury::emergency:history!

Darrell Henderson- :scream:
* DH has a jump on every other RB he has already been on the IR in 2022.

* In 2021 besides being on the IR for a knee he also missed large amounts of time with thigh/ Concussion/ Ankle/ Ribs/thumb plus before the 2021 season began DH had an unspecified injury limitation participation in the 2021 Rams' offseason program now that one serious injury history.

* In 2020 DH had more injuries they were more serious than in 2021.

* In 2019- Would it surprise you DH was placed on the IR.

Summary: DH has played in the NFL 3 season & has been on the IR four times.

Akers- Medical issues are well known
Funk- entered NFL both knees surgically repaired for ACL tears plus spent most of the rookie season on the IR for a torn hamstring.
Jones- torn Achilles surgery 2021/IR
Calais- IR'd twice in his first 2 seasons in the NFL & recent foot surgery

All together should scare the :crap:out of the new RB's coach whomever assistant will be.

Last edited:

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I agree!

I’d go after Ramsey if he were a guy who didn’t care about the outcome. I don’t get that from him at all. He had a below average game in the Super Bowl, with one atrocious penalty against him. That happens and is the last memory Ram Fans have if his play. Most forget the solid year he had for the team.

He was the top rated CB in the league this year (posted in another thread). He is a leader and is far from the player he was in Jacksonville.

Totally, he isn’t even the same player maturity wise as he was when he first became a Ram.
Anyone who wanted to know why Staley’s (Rams)defense was #1 in 2020
Doesn’t have to look further than Jalen RAMsey. He really was challenged by Raheem Morris & things haven’t been perfect.The SuperBowl was a good example.He got burned by Chase.Cinncy only got a FG though. That TD was a bad no call.

Funny how he is always on the best WR at the right time.It’s all in the concept of the game flow & mixing in the delusion of The Rams defense.I CONTINUE to LMAO at some Ram Fans for being so Negative on what The Rams defense accomplished in 2021.

I’ll leave it there.I would be right there with Most Ram Fans if it were true.Hopefully winning a SuperBowl is good enough.I appreciate the season Jalen RAMsey had.

I’ll add that The Rams team had more Faith in the Lord than any team in The NFL. Cooper Kupp if you rewatch the SuperBowl will see that.A lot of love playing for each other.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I think you have it backwards, Weddle allowed Ramsey to do what he did.

And, all of the players have their own pressures and jobs to do. It takes someone special to rise above that and help others get the calls right.

Ramsey may grow into that but he’s got a ways to go. Punching a teammate in the face on the field isn’t making anyone better.

Say what you want.

One thing I know is Jalen RAMsey & Eric Weedle are tight in a respect factor.They played together in 2019 & Weedle made things easier for him to be successful. That was mentoring.

Freaking Rapp probably deserves it.Thank goodness he got hurt after that. Weedle stepped in.

Okay tell my guy Reeder about wearing the Green Dot & his Leadership then!!!

The good thing is Ernest Jones will be wearing the green dot in 2022 .He has such confidence & leadership skills as rookie it was surprising.Raheem Morris once again is such an Awesome Players Coach.
LMAO - week in & week out Raheem Morris & Jalen get after it.There we’re a couple times he had to get him under control because of how much he wants to be successful.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I also would say that McVay/Coen have their work cut out for them getting their RB's healthy as a RB unit. That's something not accomplished as of late! The biggest issue is the size & seriousness of the RB unit's injury:injury::emergency:history!

Darrell Henderson- :scream:
* DH has a jump on every other RB he has already been on the IR in 2022.

* In 2021 besides being on the IR for a knee he also missed large amounts of time with thigh/ Concussion/ Ankle/ Ribs/thumb plus before the 2021 season began DH had an unspecified injury limitation participation in the 2021 Rams' offseason program now that one serious injury history.

*In 2020 DH had even more different parts of his body listed on the injury report than he had in 2021 think on that for just a second :thinking::wow2::weary:plus his IR event in 2020 too.

* 2019-Would it surprise you to know DH also was placed on the IR also in his rookie season too.

Summary: DH has played in the NFL 3 season & has been on the IR four times.

Akers- Medical issues are well known
Funk- entered NFL both knees surgically repaired for ACL tears plus spent most of the rookie season on the IR for a torn hamstring.
Jones- torn Achilles surgery 2021/IR
Calais- IR'd twice in his first 2 seasons in the NFL & recent foot surgery

All together should scare the :crap:out of the new RB's coach Brown or whomever the assistant will be.

Lol - all good points.

I’m not all that worried,but do know The Rams will need to look for a younger bigger RB.

Sony Michael is an example though of how The Rams might take there time in the off-season as well in 2022.A player like AJ Dillion was a player I liked coming out in 2020.Cam Akers was an excellent draft pick.

57 Jefferson
64 AN Dillion

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Say what you want.

One thing I know is Jalen RAMsey & Eric Weedle are tight in a respect factor.They played together in 2019 & Weedle made things easier for him to be successful. That was mentoring.

Freaking Rapp probably deserves it.Thank goodness he got hurt after that. Weedle stepped in.

Okay tell my guy Reeder about wearing the Green Dot & his Leadership then!!!

The good thing is Ernest Jones will be wearing the green dot in 2022 .He has such confidence & leadership skills as rookie it was surprising.Raheem Morris once again is such an Awesome Players Coach.
LMAO - week in & week out Raheem Morris & Jalen get after it.There we’re a couple times he had to get him under control because of how much he wants to be successful.
I guess if Reeder got the dot over Ramsey that is a coaches decision. But, I think it is more about what Ramsey isn’t versus what Reeder is.

Ramsey is sometimes out of control emotionally, that isn’t a good leadership quality. Super competitive is awesome but leaders need to be rock steady.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I guess if Reeder got the dot over Ramsey that is a coaches decision. But, I think it is more about what Ramsey isn’t versus what Reeder is.

Ramsey is sometimes out of control emotionally, that isn’t a good leadership quality. Super competitive is awesome but leaders need to be rock steady.

WTF man ? Just wonder how many CB’s innThe NFL wear the Green Dot?
I guess that would shut me up pretty well.
I do know how The Rams DB’s call plays out and are always talking with each other switching up
Coverages. I mean Aubrey Pleasant was The most Vocal Coach even when he had a player like Talib.Want to talk about a cover HOF CB who Jalen RAMsey pound for pound might be better than as a pure DB.

Tru Johnson and J Joyner don’t even compare to RAMsey. Jalen RAMsey no matter WTF you think is a team leader.He always gets after it & you were to ask Woods or Kupp how much he means as a teammate you get a solid thumbs up.He makes players in the offense better as well.The guy is always talking & competing.

Can we get some more negative thought on Jalen around here ? I know a lot of Fans were upset he wasn’t around much after the SuperBowl. IMO it shows he knows how to get away from the game to keep his head straight & not deal with all the negativity. He stays positive & focused. He is the perfect CB as well. Just like a relief pitcher in baseball.
You move on to the next game or play.I like how he matured as a person.He isn’t the best in guards of public speaking in a few a few senses.
The way he has overcome some of those things has been good.He has built a relationship with reporters which is cool to see.

We can move on to RR31. He is going to be a solid CB,helping Jalen a better CB. Evero will be missed. I believe it was Coach Dean who is high on Coach Cooley. He brought a scheme that Jalen RAMsey was a big part of.

I just don’t get the NEGATIVITY when knowledge lacks?

LouisvilleRam

Hall of Fame
I agree

9d5a59b6-536b-4780-9318-1574b16424b3-AP_Super_Bowl_Football.jpg

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
WTF man ? Just wonder how many CB’s innThe NFL wear the Green Dot?
I guess that would shut me up pretty well.
I do know how The Rams DB’s call plays out and are always talking with each other switching up
Coverages. I mean Aubrey Pleasant was The most Vocal Coach even when he had a player like Talib.Want to talk about a cover HOF CB who Jalen RAMsey pound for pound might be better than as a pure DB.

Tru Johnson and J Joyner don’t even compare to RAMsey. Jalen RAMsey no matter WTF you think is a team leader.He always gets after it & you were to ask Woods or Kupp how much he means as a teammate you get a solid thumbs up.He makes players in the offense better as well.The guy is always talking & competing.

Can we get some more negative thought on Jalen around here ? I know a lot of Fans were upset he wasn’t around much after the SuperBowl. IMO it shows he knows how to get away from the game to keep his head straight & not deal with all the negativity. He stays positive & focused. He is the perfect CB as well. Just like a relief pitcher in baseball.
You move on to the next game or play.I like how he matured as a person.He isn’t the best in guards of public speaking in a few a few senses.
The way he has overcome some of those things has been good.He has built a relationship with reporters which is cool to see.

We can move on to RR31. He is going to be a solid CB,helping Jalen a better CB. Evero will be missed. I believe it was Coach Dean who is high on Coach Cooley. He brought a scheme that Jalen RAMsey was a big part of.

I just don’t get the NEGATIVITY when knowledge lacks?
Take a pill or a tok, Rams bro. You’re not right on everything and neither am I. You’re taking this too personally.

Ramsey is good even great but he has his warts like anyone else. If you don’t see that neither I or anyone else is going to convince you.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
The Rams will struggle to run the ball.
I think there's a good chance you're correct. We're probably gonna be pass happy as F. Hopefully McVay does like last year and ramps up the padded practices prior to the physical matchups.