Robert Quinn hospitalized

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rdw

Pro Bowler
The Rams fan part of me wants him healthy and back in the lineup as soon as possible but above all I hope he's okay and this is not a serious long-term concern.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wow....Hope he regards his health and family as his #1 priority.....I want him badly to play for us, but that is so secondary when things like this happen.....

Ram65

Legend
Prayers for the Robert and the Quinn posse.

Hopefully we get more good info soon.

Q729

Legend
Early retirement? Could you imagine if this happened on the field?

Alaskan Ram

Last Frontier Member
Not good. Damn.

Same as how I felt when his back was out...if he never plays another snap, doesn't change the fact that he's one of my all time favorite players.

Hopeful he has a good long life first.

giphy.gif

Hopeful he can return to the field and give us that dance second.

C'mon Mighty Quinn! Get well soon!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Hope the dude is good this night. Hate to see that happen to anybody, much less a Ram.

JackStraw

Rookie
Normally I wouldn't be concerned. Had a girlfriend that has them. She wrecked 2 trucks and lost her licence until they got her meds right. She lives a normal life now.

The problem is his medical history coming in. I hope it's not too serious.
I have a friend who used to have seizures than she started using marijuana regularly and hasn't had one in over 6 years.

Talking to you NFL, make an exception.

Who cares if he's ready for Sunday, just stay alive buddy!