Robert Quinn hospitalized

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Psycho_X

Legend
That. is. not. good. After his past severe medical history. Hopefully something minor like dehydration or even a concussion would be preferred over the bad thoughts swimming in my head right now.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Dang, come on Robert, pull through buddy. Thoughts for you...

Psycho_X

Legend
Yikes, that's scary. I know there can be seizure like symptoms caused by any brain issue really. I wonder if he's had them on occasion post brain tumor. It seems like I remember him having at least one at some point in the last 5 or 6 years. Either way, no bueno.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Prayers for the Mighty Quinn and his family

ramsplaya16

The One and Only
As somebody with epilepsy, hopefully his was only cause by lack of sleep or dehydration, it is possible to develop epilepsy at any stage in life, as I did once I turned 20. It's called generalized epilepsy and has certain triggers (mine is lack of sleep) and as long as i get my sleep and keep up on my medication(took awhile to get that right) I live a 100% normal life with no differences to an average person. Praying for Robert though and hope it's just a dehydration situation

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Normally I wouldn't be concerned. Had a girlfriend that has them. She wrecked 2 trucks and lost her licence until they got her meds right. She lives a normal life now.

The problem is his medical history coming in. I hope it's not too serious.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Best wishes and thoughts to him and his family. With his medical background this is a serious concern for his health.

woofwoofmo

65 Toss Power Trap
Prayers to Robert and Christina. His brother's comments are correct. Just hoping it's nothing more than previous issues he's dealt with.

Relwolf91

Starter
Name
Sean
Praying for my favorite Rams player! Hopes he's okay and can play this Sunday as I'll be at the game!