Right out of Fisher's mouth Goff is ready

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

lockdnram21

Legend
Take it how u want it I don't know if it's true but this guy was a good poster here
Screenshot_20161006-205627.jpg

http://ramsrule.com/herd/read.php?19,503919

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Great news if true. Still doubt we see Goff until Keenum struggles, but when he does, it'll be his job for good. Rams haven't always played well in London, wouldn't be surprised to see Goff in the 2'nd half. jmo.

KDS73

Rookie
Looks like the thread about Vermeil's recent comments had a lot more legs over there. :LOL:

Cullen Bryant

Rookie
Name
Will
Not surprised at all that he's ready, he's been the active game day #2 with Mannion inactive for 3 straight weeks, which wouldn't be very smart if he wasn't ready. The " his time is coming " comment is interesting though, would love to here that interview.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
Keenum has to know, which is probably why he's playing above his normal self. It's a good problem to have.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
AS long as they are winning putting Goff in place of Keenum would be a mistake.

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier
If I were a bettin man .......Announcement happens during bye week.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
That's good, but puts us in a tough spot. Do you stick with what's (barely) working and hope it continues, or make a switch you've already planned for and hope you aren't f'ing up the magic formula? Glad I'm not making that choice at this time.

A55VA6

Legend
I think Fisher will let Keenum ride momentum. Soon as we lose a game or Case has a bad game, It's Goff time.

jap

Legend
If they want the Gurley man to even sniff 1000 yards, let alone 1500, they better be planning to matriculate the kid to the starting lineup soon.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
If they want the Gurley man to even sniff 1000 yards, let alone 1500, they better be planning to matriculate the kid to the starting lineup soon.
Who except a FF player gives a damn about anyone's individual stats?

You play to win the games and that is what they have been doing. Losing the rest of the team by replacing the guy leading the team to a winning record isn't good for anyone.

dolphinlover123

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Why do you guys do this??? Giving me all kinds of false hope! I still think Keenum is gonna start this week though.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I suspect at some point Case gets hurt, Goff goes in and shows he can do things that Case can't, and Keenum is Gehriged.