RG3 Very much interested in the Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
RG3 Very much interested in getting paid the Rams
In all honesty - he seems to have pretty good parenting and MAYBE has gotten over the rgME hype. I actually wouldn't mind seeing him take his potential and realize it in LA.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
In all honesty - he seems to have pretty good parenting and MAYBE has gotten over the rgME hype. I actually wouldn't mind seeing him take his potential and realize it in LA.

Not worried about his character. Most everyone acts like an entitled jerk at that age. It's his mangled up knees, his inability to read opposing defenses, and the fact that his own team turned against him that worries me. How embarrassing was it to invest that much in one player and then have to admit you totally screwed up? How many red flags do we need before we stay far away from this player?

It's interesting to me that both RGIII and Sam Bradford both played well during their rookie seasons and then gradually fell apart both physically and mentally. Neither one is the same player he once was and that wasn't all that long ago.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Imagine not being able to post a winning record with all of *their* draft picks, and compounding it by not being able to win with all of *their* draft picks, AND the player they took instead of all those draft picks. Fisher wouldn't be able to get a job coaching Pop Warner for the all-girl Pahokee Peaches under 13 team. Never gonna happen.

Ha... Love the Pahokee reference.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
it'd be funny if we signed him and he lead us to the playoffs after that trade.. but we're the Rams so we'd sign him, he'd suck, and we'd finish 6-10

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
In honor of Nancy Reagan, Just Say (Fucking) NO!

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
I'm sure that his knees would be perfectly safe as a Ram QB.:hiding:

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Be worth it just to parade RG3 and the rest of our draft as captains against the Redskins GM??:owned:

rams56

Bleeding Rams Blue and Gold
Name
Steve
I wouldn't mind if we kicked the tires on someone with a huge upside.....just to see....maybe we hit a home run. ..... ;)

Go Rams.............. ;)

Last edited:

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Considering all the QB's already gone in FA, and what we'd have to give up to get Wentz ... I see no reason not to grab RG3 and see what he does this summer. I'm all for it. There's nothing else left over to really try. THEN we can go WR at #15, and DB/S in round #2.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
well just signed in and thank god there was no RG3 signed thread like I was hoping ...im gonna call that a win

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
RGIII signed for a year prove-it deal, pay if you play kinda deal with a big payoff if we make the playoffs with him as a starter would be a good move in my opinion. The guy has upside, if we can keep our sack numbers down low again next year there is less risk involved also. I still like the idea of TAI, TGII & RGIII in the Rams backfield, who does the defence focus on? It would be fun watching...

Edit: Bring him in, let he, Keenum and Mannion slug it out, if RGIII owns the position then we have a serviceable backup in Keenum AND our developmental guy ALREADY on the roster...

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yahoo sports Just reported that the Rams are sitting tight on qb's and aren't looking at Rg3. I honestly don't understand this franchise.

nighttrain

Legend
Yahoo sports Just reported that the Rams are sitting tight on qb's and aren't looking at Rg3. I honestly don't understand this franchise.
hard to figure, but if Fisher doesnt put a winner on the field real soon, it's hit the road time, AND SOON IS RIGHT NOW
train

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Report: Rams 'sitting tight', not in on RGIII
7406.jpg

Yahoo! Sports' Charles Robinson reports the Rams "have not a made a serious overture" toward free agent Robert Griffin III, and are "sitting tight" with their current group of quarterbacks.

The Rams tendered restricted free agent Case Keenum at the first-round level on Wednesday, locking him into $3.635 million. Los Angeles is apparently comfortable heading into the draft with he and Nick Foles as their Nos. 1 and 2 signal callers after the two combined to be thoroughly mediocre in 2015. According to the Los Angeles Daily News, RGIII is "very much" interested in signing with the Rams, but it doesn't appear the feeling is mutual. As former Rotoworld legend Chris Wesseling put it, "it's more and more of a challenge to concoct new ways [for the Rams] to finish 7-9."
Source: Yahoo! Sports
Mar 11 - 9:40 AM

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I'm not a fan of Griffin, but having said that, I would take a flyer on a younger guy who might still be salvaged over a guy on his last leg age and contribution wise...I really never thought that I would say that...

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
NFL Source = towel boy in the Redskins locker room

RGme just want s a job and would be happy to sign anywhere.

Hell no I'd rather have Foles and I think Foles sucks

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
As former Rotoworld legend Chris Wesseling put it, "it's more and more of a challenge to concoct new ways [for the Rams] to finish 7-9."
Sounds like something Bernie would write. And BTW - Chris - Fuck off!