RG3 Very much interested in the Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

nighttrain

Legend
We should grab RGMe to keep him from Denver. Let Kap go to NY and happily take the 31st pick in the draft for Keenum. Trade up and draft Goff. Do whatever with Foles.

I'm dreaming, don't wake me.
As cheech would, sweet dreams
train

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Make it stop. Please just move up and take Goff for the love of F.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Hard to know what his market is right now - a prove it deal seems kinda likely.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Sorry folks but I have a problem with QB's who have a history of having knee problems. Gee, I wonder why? This player is a wreck both physically and mentally. If it was otherwise the Redskins would have not only kept him but started him last season.

Then also how to explain why he hasn't been signed by another team already. Maybe NFL coaches, GM's, players, and owners know something we don't know.

My guess is that some just want the Rams to do something, anything. If RGIII is signed by the Rams, I predict it will not end well for him, the team, and the fanbase.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Sorry folks but I have a problem with QB's who have a history of having knee problems. Gee, I wonder why? This player is a wreck both physically and mentally. If it was otherwise the Redskins would have not only kept him but started him last season.

Then also how to explain why he hasn't been signed by another team already. Maybe NFL coaches, GM's, players, and owners know something we don't know.

My guess is that some just want the Rams to do something, anything. If RGIII is signed by the Rams, I predict it will not end well for him, the team, and the fanbase.

Yup, I'd rather see them draft a QB or use Sean Mannion than try a known failure like Mr. Fun Rhyming Initials or Mark Sanchez.

Huh. I just noticed something. The following have been hyped by BSPN like no other:

Jamarcus Russell
Mark Sanchez
Tim Tebow & Jimmy Clausen
Robert Griffin III
Geno Smith
Johnny Manziel

Matt Ryan and Marcus Mariota had virtually no hype. Cam Newton and Jameis Wintson were hyped, but I don't remember BSPN slobbering all over them.

The Rams should do opposite of what BSPN does.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
This gives me a ....

meredith-rg3-111.jpg

@Selassie I

mug7rl.jpg

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
If he's that interested he can put his money where his mouth is.Vet.min with incentives. He Doesn't Even get his lunch guaranteed.
And if he signed on for that give him a shot.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
This would just be all too trippy.

Yes it would especially if RGIII reached his supposed potential coming out of College. I will admit I really liked him and thought the Rams should just pick him (until I saw what they got for him of course). I thought they could try to develop him and if Bradford demanded too much they would have a replacement on the cheap without worry.

Does RGIII figured it's better to join the Horns than be splattered by them? :ROFLMAO:

On a more serious note, he has a stronger arm than Case and possessed serious upside before his injury woes. The million dollar question is: how effective can he be now?

Very big question. Fisher is good pals with Shanahan. If Mike has forgiven him for fleecing the Skins and maybe hurting Shannies ego, maybe Mike told Fisher 'Stay away at all costs".

Some players can have a big additude change and turn their failures into success. But there are not many Cris Carters in NFL history that makes one think it is likely. I am not saying RGIII is a drug addict just saying that either his ego, brain, or something is in the way of his success and I am not so sure it can be fixed after three years of trying.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
When we play the Skins, next we can trot out RG3 and the remaining players from the trade..lol

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
Could you imagine the Rams return to Los Angeles, and then RG3 was cast out of Washington, goes to the team that he basically helped build, returns to his early form, and wins a superbowl. How many tickets would that movie sell?

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Could you imagine the Rams return to Los Angeles, and then RG3 was cast out of Washington, goes to the team that he basically helped build, returns to his early form, and wins a superbowl. How many tickets would that movie sell?

It would be a good one. But not as good as a Kurt Warner winning the superbowl. I can't believe nobody has thought of making a movie out of a guy bagging groceries going on to win a superbowl.