Redskins losing

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
Refs are giving the Skins every chance possible

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
RG3FirstRoundPicks with the INT at the end, Eagles win, Rams pick gets better. As someone said higher up "The Rams win the bye week."

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
too-bad-so-sad-bye-bye-o.gif

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
That was a huge win for us. Big difference between 6 and 7 Wash wins. Even if they go 3-3 the rest of the way we are in great shape.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
As it stands @ the time of this post the Skins pick is currently a #6 pick. With QB needy teams like Jax, Bucs, Texans & the Vikings in that top five.....Rams fist round pick is somewhere between the 8th & 13th selection.

…..

Legend
I really enjoy the Redskins losing...and RG3 losing.

Its not just for the higher draft pick.

I just enjoy them losing. Don't like Shanahan. Don't like Snyder. Don't like RG3.

I enjoy seeing them in pain, helplessly explaining their losses.

its all rather sadistic.

A55VA6

Legend
That RG3 pass at the end. What an idiot. Worst possible throw he could make.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
That RG3 pass at the end. What an idiot. Worst possible throw he could make.

I didn't get to see it.

I saw he lost another fumble, though.

Lol. Love it!

Now... Let's hope that team implodes over the final games and losses!

jap

Legend
I didn't get to see it.

I saw he lost another fumble, though.

Lol. Love it!

Now... Let's hope that team implodes over the final games and losses!

Yes! We need the Horns to win out and the 'Skins to lose out.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/m...-The-Win/3cbb3cdc-2edb-42b8-b83f-a375ea06e4fa

Backing up, throwing off his back foot into the endzone.. he could've just threw it away and have a 4th and 1, but he didn't. Really bad play.
Not only that but did you notice the flop? Dude barely got touched and he flails to the ground like he got roughed. Sorry but I had respect for him when he came out of college. He's really being exposed for what I think we'll see out of him for the foreseeable future. What a great trade we made.

While I still think RG makes that team better, He also will likely to prove to be a real Achilles heel.

Last edited by a moderator:

GcBean

Rookie
Name
Gil
Regardless of where the foreskins finish, our brass needs to ensure they make these picks count. Missed opportunities suck. We don't want to be here shrugging our shoulders in 2-3 years.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

so the redskins are in the exact same position they were in last season after 10 games. Surely they can't fluke another 6 game winning streak.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max

so the redskins are in the exact same position they were in last season after 10 games. Surely they can't fluke another 6 game winning streak.

No, they're not. Last year they were 4-6. This year they're 3-7.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
That was a huge win for us. Big difference between 6 and 7 Wash wins. Even if they go 3-3 the rest of the way we are in great shape.

Looking at their schedule ,I see 1-5 as quite possible

A55VA6

Legend
Regardless of where the foreskins finish, our brass needs to ensure they make these picks count. Missed opportunities suck. We don't want to be here shrugging our shoulders in 2-3 years.
Yeah.. those picks need to be great players.