Redskins losing

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Cardinals pulling away from the Jags 24-14.
Oh well.
If the Rams wind up being the ONLY team in the NFC West not getting to the playoffs that will disgust me.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
This game is over. Only thing that can happen thats notable is if RG3 gets hurt.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
Cardinals pulling away from the Jags 24-14.
Oh well.
If the Rams wind up being the ONLY team in the NFC West not getting to the playoffs that will disgust me.

Nah. Won't happen. Panthers are getting one slot.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
There's an easy way to tell. Just listen to the crickets from the media on the trade now.

I really want to know where that NFL.com writer who said not drafting RGIII was our worst draft pick of all time is working, I fancy a Big Mac with fries.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
I really want to know where that NFL.com writer who said not drafting RGIII was our worst draft pick of all time is working, I fancy a Big Mac with fries.

I think they put him in charge of Obamacare.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
ROTFLMAO they switched the game to a more competitive one (FOX's words) Lions/Steelers. LOVE IT.

FAIL TO THE REDSKIN!

Agamemnon

Rookie
http://live.advancednflstats.com/index.php?gameid1=2013111706
screenshot_253.png