Redskins losing

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
BTW, the Eagles just showed the Chargers what you do on 1st and goal from the one yard line.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Yeah,go Eagles baby!
Watching the Jags beating AZ 14-7 in the 2nd qtr.
Jags scored quickly and are holding their own thus far. Keep it up Jags!

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
This is a big game for us. If the Skins lose this one, they have the Niners next week and that can make them 3-8 and without hope.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
RG3 is one of the biggest overhyped players I can ever remember.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Did anyone see the defender (didn't catch who it was) actually protecting RGIII's head while he was helmetless on the ground? Great sportsmanship. Wonder if RG will appreciate what he did. Hell, his own player didn't care and kicked him in the head but the defensive player looked to me like he was making sure no one landed on Bob's head.

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
Hey guys, even if the redskins manage to squeeze one or two more upset wins this year, what range would we be selecting in? I just want a top 5 pick to grab Matthews! lol

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Did anyone see the defender (didn't catch who it was) actually protecting RGIII's head while he was helmetless on the ground? Great sportsmanship. Wonder if RG will appreciate what he did. Hell, his own player didn't care and kicked him in the head but the defensive player looked to me like he was making sure no one landed on Bob's head.

Didn't see that, but it's good to know .

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hey guys, even if the redskins manage to squeeze one or two more upset wins this year, what range would we be selecting in? I just want a top 5 pick to grab Matthews! lol

They won 5 games the year they traded up from 6th. So around that mark.

jap

Legend
Yeah,go Eagles baby!
Watching the Jags beating AZ 14-7 in the 2nd qtr.
Jags scored quickly and are holding their own thus far. Keep it up Jags!

I am hoping for the 'Skins and our divisional rivals to all lose today. Chad Henne is leading the Jags against the Cards right now (14-14); NO might take out the '9ers in 'Nawleens; the big issue is: can the Vikings beat the 'Hawks in Seattle?

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
They won 5 games the year they traded up from 6th. So around that mark.

They have some very winnable games left. 2 against the Giants, 1 against the Falcons. The other 3 they will be underdogs Niners, KC, and Cowboys. The Skins should win at least 5 total games unless they totally collapse.

Thing is, the Skins have a very weak SOS, so they will get the better draft position in case of a tie record with other teams. Looks like a 5-11 could get them (us) the 5th overall, while a 6-10 gets an 8th overall. If they win 7 games, there will be a big drop. So we really need the Eagles today.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Didn't get the penalty on the skins for the tackle on Jackson? Wassup?