Received This Donation From Rams Org

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
I'm doing well ... thanks for asking.

I'll be back in a little while as I get more and more stuff off my plate.

Heyyy there he is! Good to hear things are getting better my brotha! Hope you're still making time for the gym!! :lifting::lifting:

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Very cool!

I think I'm going to stay out of the raffle and let some of you guys from out of town have a chance to get some Rams swag. I have so much Rams gear it's not even funny lol.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
AKA - Old Fart. How you doin' man?
Splendid. I'm smack in the middle of negotiating the sale of my business, and the accounts receivables are the sticking point. I hope to get it all worked out in the next couple of weeks so I can semi-retire and re-dedicate some time to this awesome establishment. I read the board on my cell-phone erryday, but between this acquisition and the projects I'm trying to wrap up, I have almost no free time anymore.

Working is for stiffs, man. I'm over it. :cool:

Alan

Legend
-X- not understanding all the RAMifications of retirement:
Splendid. I'm smack in the middle of negotiating the sale of my business, and the accounts receivables are the sticking point. I hope to get it all worked out in the next couple of weeks so I can semi-retire and re-dedicate some time to this awesome establishment. I read the board on my cell-phone erryday, but between this acquisition and the projects I'm trying to wrap up, I have almost no free time anymore.

I used to think that before I was actually forced to retire. Find a way to keep busy my friend.

Good to hear you're going to be more of a presence in the future. We all missed your world renown pithiness. :LOL:

Last edited:

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh

A receivables financier won't help unstick the sticking point? Might reduce total income, but could eliminate A/R.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
A receivables financier won't help unstick the sticking point? Might reduce total income, but could eliminate A/R.
It's a little complicated. The AR is tied to projects that are ongoing, and the purchaser will be responsible for closing them out. And the whole company (mine) is predicated on my name and reputation. They're a little worried that the people with whom I'm contracted with will give them grief about taking over said projects. Even though all of my contracts are written with certain protections and are completely transferable, they're afraid that my clients will balk. In light of that, I'm trying to get guarantees in place that will structure a payout for me on the basis of those outstanding balances - whether they complete them or not. My position is ... if you're not confident that you can pick up where I left off, then you can't be all that confident in your own business acumen. That was one of my finer negotiation tactics, but it's still a sticking point regardless.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
My position is ... if you're not confident that you can pick up where I left off, then you can't be all that confident in your own business acumen.

Hard to argue with that! (y)

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
It's a little complicated. The AR is tied to projects that are ongoing, and the purchaser will be responsible for closing them out. And the whole company (mine) is predicated on my name and reputation. They're a little worried that the people with whom I'm contracted with will give them grief about taking over said projects. Even though all of my contracts are written with certain protections and are completely transferable, they're afraid that my clients will balk. In light of that, I'm trying to get guarantees in place that will structure a payout for me on the basis of those outstanding balances - whether they complete them or not. My position is ... if you're not confident that you can pick up where I left off, then you can't be all that confident in your own business acumen. That was one of my finer negotiation tactics, but it's still a sticking point regardless.
can u gurantee, to existing cclients with existing projects, that you'll step back in if need be to make sure they are satisfied? and if u do this will purchaser value company based upon full collection of outstanding a/r? of course, buyer would also have to pay u @ a contract rate for any work that's req'd in order to satisfy existing clients/projects.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
can u gurantee, to existing cclients with existing projects, that you'll step back in if need be to make sure they are satisfied? and if u do this will purchaser value company based upon full collection of outstanding a/r? of course, buyer would also have to pay u @ a contract rate for any work that's req'd in order to satisfy existing clients/projects.
Yes, that's a consideration.

rafa

Starter
Name
Rafael
you got it.. @rafa @Ramrocket represent us fellas. Hit me up in PM with your addresses

Awwww mann! Thank a LOT !!! :rockon:

I don't disagree at all and like the idea of Brazil and Australia representing.

And thanks to you too Dagonet! :cheers:
freak yeah, well done.

But you should require pics of those hats being sported on some sexy asses.....errrr.....fans.

Good job..........and if Rafa doesnt come through we should go down to Brazil and kill him LOL. After all he was the guy posting the volleyball pics.

hahaha Thanks Lesbaker! And how could you not cheer for some beauties like those huh? :cheers:

PhxRam

Awwww mann! Thank a LOT !!! :rockon:

And thanks to you too Dagonet! :cheers:

hahaha Thanks Lesbaker! And how could you not cheer for some beauties like those huh? :cheers:

You are welcome brother.. I hope you enjoy it..

PS.. Send us some pics of some beauties sporting your cap.

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
I will also send some photos of young ladies wearing the cap downunder style. Might even make LesBakers day and take a trip to the Wicked Weasel shop and get them to model it for the cause. :)

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Very cool!

I think I'm going to stay out of the raffle and let some of you guys from out of town have a chance to get some Rams swag. I have so much Rams gear it's not even funny lol.
Pretty cool, man, pretty cool.

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
Congrats to the fellas who'll be receiving a hat overseas!!

@rafa, good stuff btw bro with living in Brazil. I, myself, am 100% Portuguese and have a lot of great Brazilians friends!!

Viva Rams!! Viva Portugal!!!:rockon::cheers: