Received This Donation From Rams Org

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I'm pretty sure I know why. Regardless of the reason(s), it's still nice of them. Shows appreciation for the passionate fans.

Is it a secret? I just figured they were old stock since I thought Nike had NFL rights now, but maybe that's not it. Either way, it is cool of them to make the stuff available.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Hey... Don't put it past the equipment manager to be tuning in. I'm gonna guess he's pretty cool too.

True I hadn't thought of that...........however they arrived it's typical of how this FO operates. They reach out and do things for their fans in ways the other guys just didn't. Ownership and management make a world of difference.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Nice gesture by a classy organization. The way Demoff and all run this group give you a feel good feeling about being a fan.

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
I bought one of those type hats last year. They are pretty cool. Great guesture for the fans though....

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Don't have enough posts. I'd rather someone else get a hat anyways.

PhxRam

Don't have enough posts. I'd rather someone else get a hat anyways.

You may have noticed I have a stack of them. I am sure in due time you will have enough posts to enter.

cvramsfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Oh and just raffling one hat at a time right? Or all at the same time?

PhxRam

Oh and just raffling one hat at a time right? Or all at the same time?

One at a time.. Help pass the time until the draft. You got plenty of time.

Is that your daughter in your avatar? I know what it is like. I have a 16 mo old daughter myself.