Received This Donation From Rams Org

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
This gave me an idea. Perhaps we can create a new subforum called "Timeout", which is where we would send members who have been bad boy for a set period of time - they would only have access to the TimeOut forum during that period :)

This would have to be their avatar until the time-out is over.

1418608.jpg

cvramsfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
No it's my granddaughter. She is 2 1/2. I am 48 and have all kinds of respect for those that have young one later in life. They keep you young for sure! They have so much energy, she has given me a reason (not that I should have needed one) to lose some weight and get back in shape. I have to now to keep up! LOL

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Count me in whatever you do! Thanks for including us!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I really want one of those hats, only because it came from the organization itself. Otherwise, I already have like four Rams hats.
I have a bunch of Rams hats from over the decades. Doesn't mean I don't want one of these babies though. And yeah - them coming from the organization is a pretty sweet add.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
So does that mean after every time a hat is raffled we have to buy raffle tickets over again, or do the purchased tickets carry over?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
So does that mean after every time a hat is raffled we have to buy raffle tickets over again, or do the purchased tickets carry over?
Hmmmmm - I may have to wait you guys out.

PhxRam

Starts all over..

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
I'm in!!! Would love to rock a new Rams hat. My last one got signed by Jason Smith and Marty Gilyard when I went to go see the Pats host the Rams in preseason a few years ago. Safe to say that hat went down in value :jerkoff::jerkoff:

Alan

Legend
I haven't worn a hat since I retired from the Air Force so while I'd love to have one to give to my son, I think it should go to a RODite so I'm out.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
you will have 10 chances to win...

Of course I have to send one out to ROD staff members as part of their compensation package. And one goes to our founding father of ROD @-X-
Nyshe. Thanks dude.

"Founding Father." I like that....

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
It makes you sound old. :LOL:

I hope you're doing well........
I'm doing well ... thanks for asking.

I'll be back in a little while as I get more and more stuff off my plate.

RamsFan14

Starter
^Hope all is well -X-. Nice to see you pop back in though! Do what you gotta do man.