Recap from Sun Life Stadium.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Gahhh now that damn song is stuck in my head.

Miami Dolphins...Miami Dolphins.

:amped: :amped: :amped:

Needs 2 listen to Gangnam Style...

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
And THERE you know why I didn't open the video of it. Nope.... not goin there. Don't need THAT crap stuck in my noggin. Of course that probably just means Paul is just going to go into stealth mode like he did with the Bulger song. :what:

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
RamFan503 said:
And THERE you know why I didn't open the video of it. Nope.... not goin there. Don't need THAT crap stuck in my noggin. Of course that probably just means Paul is just going to go into stealth mode like he did with the Bulger song. :what:
I'm glad you're finally following my example. As you know, I never listened to the Bulger song, either.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
RamFan503 said:
Faceplant said:
Selassie I said:
Anyway, I didn't take many pics. Too busy watching the game.

Was waiting on one of the wifey!! (Just kiddin'......kinda)

Yeah - y'know... inquiring minds and all. You can't throw that bikini comment out there without the obligatory follow-up don't yuh know. :whome?: Just sayin' :sly:

Why I Oughta....

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Selassie I said:
RamFan503 said:
Faceplant said:
Selassie I said:
Anyway, I didn't take many pics. Too busy watching the game.

Was waiting on one of the wifey!! (Just kiddin'......kinda)

Yeah - y'know... inquiring minds and all. You can't throw that bikini comment out there without the obligatory follow-up don't yuh know. :whome?: Just sayin' :sly:

Why I Oughta....

Yeah? You oughta WHAT? :mrgreen:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Ram Quixote said:
RamFan503 said:
I'm glad you're finally following my example. As you know, I never listened to the Bulger song, either.

I actually luh luh luh luh loved the Bulger song. Such a catchy tune. :tooth: