Recap from Sun Life Stadium.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Selassie I said:
Couple of other things I forgot...

The dolphins have the fucking gayest Team song on earth. I'm not sure if they started it or if it was Houston's first,,, but it's old and totally gay. They also play a version of "Fins" by Jimmy Buffett after big plays or scores. I understand the connection with Buffett and all,,, just totally lame. So glad we don't have Lame as Fuck songs like that shoved down our throats as Ram Fans.

There was a Ram Fan we met who just won a bet with his nephew (non-ram fan) due to the arizona game. The nephew had to wear a Bradford jersey during the whole game. He didn't have the jersey on before game time,,, but we saw him as we were walking into the stadium "proudly" sporting it. I, of course, talked some shit to him about it as I walked by.
That really is the worst song in the history of songs.

I forgot about lost a bet kid. And you forgot about raging Jet fan chick.

And the funnelers.

Sorry I was all groggy and relatively quiet most of the time. I was on 30 minutes of sleep, had about 6 Vicodin still in my system, and the pain in my hand was driving me crazy. Your woman is cool, man. Very chill and funny. I swear you two act just like my wife and I do. She's a keeper for sure. Very cool meeting you guys.

Your seats were pretty badass too. Right behind the bench. I was surprised by how many Rams fans I was surrounded by over in my area. Two in back of me, 5 to the left, and 3 in front. We had our own little cheering section, and that was pretty cool. The guy behind me was pretty funny. Every time the Rams had a positive play or had a call go their way, the Dolphins fans would boo and stuff like that. Every time they did that, he would say "Aw, come now y'all. That there's just ugly. Don't be ugly." And his girl was a badass. We had a Dolphins fan pass us on his way to the concessions, and he said "I'll bet you guys are mad that Carpenter traded jerseys with Zuerlein, huh?" Her response was, "Take yo lil white ass up them stairs 'fore I BEAT yo ass." Her boyfriend tried to tell her it was all good, but she said, "Oh hell no ... come up here talkin shit to me, I'll beat his lil narrow ass."

Too funny.

P.S. George makes some badass Brats, y'all. Be there next time.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Great stories, definately worth the price of admission :ww:

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Right, fellas. Who's all going to be in STL next week, or are me and NI and Shaunpinney next up? I'm going to london with my no.8 SB top, my dad has my 72 Long, my little sis has my 28 Faulk and my friend and his girl have 55 Laurinaitis and chlamydia, respectively. Pics will follow.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
ScotsRam said:
Right, fellas. Who's all going to be in STL next week, or are me and NI and Shaunpinney next up? I'm going to london with my no.8 SB top, my dad has my 72 Long, my little sis has my 28 Faulk and my friend and his girl have 55 Laurinaitis and chlamydia, respectively. Pics will follow.

Perfect !

LMFAO

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Selassie I said:
Couple of other things I forgot...

The dolphins have the fucking gayest Team song on earth. I'm not sure if they started it or if it was Houston's first,,, but it's old and totally gay. They also play a version of "Fins" by Jimmy Buffett after big plays or scores. I understand the connection with Buffett and all,,, just totally lame. So glad we don't have Lame as Fuck songs like that shoved down our throats as Ram Fans.

There was a Ram Fan we met who just won a bet with his nephew (non-ram fan) due to the arizona game. The nephew had to wear a Bradford jersey during the whole game. He didn't have the jersey on before game time,,, but we saw him as we were walking into the stadium "proudly" sporting it. I, of course, talked some shit to him about it as I walked by.

I kept saying "What in the fuck is this shit." You could hear it through the tv. Terrible.

Only 23 runs with the backs averaging 6.9 and 4.3 YPC. Why?????!!!!!?????

Glad you guys enjoyed the game. I would destroy about 70 of those brats right now. :tooth:

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
This one?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nK-mDSJsf1w[/youtube]

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Angry Ram said:
This one?

Yes. God that's awful.

"Cuz when you say Miami, you're talking Superbowl.."

Surrrrrrrrrrre you are. It should be ...

"Cuz where you say Miami, you're talking about a bunch of old dudes who are sitting around with a Champagne bottle waiting to uncork it as they spin the same old tired ass stories of their Superbowl win almost 40 years ago."

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Here's the other God Awful song that is constantly played there... almost as bad as the dolphin are #1 song.......

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwqzES_sHIA[/youtube]

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
X said:
Angry Ram said:
This one?

Yes. God that's awful.

"Cuz when you say Miami, you're talking Superbowl.."

Surrrrrrrrrrre you are. It should be ...

"Cuz where you say Miami, you're talking about a bunch of old dudes who are sitting around with a Champagne bottle waiting to uncork it as they spin the same old tired ass stories of their Superbowl win almost 40 years ago."

I hate that I didn't get to hang with you guys before the game. My buddy who got me the tickets was late, then I had to drive to his house in Weston to pick them up, then our parking was in the Purple lot (great place to park but by the time we got there it was noon and I wanted to get inside).

I hated that song too. I was razzing the MIA fans in my section with questions about how long it had been since anyone in MIA could even dream of a Super Bowl. I really pissed this one broad off. She stood up and started yelling, pointing at me and dropping F bombs left and right. The usher finally called her out. It was hilarious! I still can't talk today from all the cheering...

For the Tampa game I'll be getting my own tickets so will be out EARLY for the festivities!

Lesson

Oh, really?
Both to X and Selassie and any poster on this board who doesn't live in St. Louis:

You both better come to St. Louis soon. We'll have an epic tailgate :ww:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Thanks Lesson

I actually have a friend there who regularly offers me his two season tickets . I just haven't been able to make it happen yet.

HOWEVER

It is just a matter of time before I do... maybe not that much time either .
Can't wait!

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Subbing for pics!!!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I'm watching the replay now on NFL Game Rewind, and I they showed our exact location out in the parking area. This must have been after we went in, because it appears they're standing right where George was parked.

tailgate.jpg

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Lesson said:
Both to X and Selassie and any poster on this board who doesn't live in St. Louis:

You both better come to St. Louis soon. We'll have an epic tailgate :ww:

You're making me drooool! Stop please!

homer-simpson-drooling-animated-gif_1.jpg

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
My favorite Dreads on the Rams...

DSC00621.jpg

SJ39 on the trainer's table

DSC00620.jpg

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
DSC00619.jpg

Not sure why I can't make this one a bigger size,,, but I'm lucky to even get the pic loaded on here.

Anyway, I didn't take many pics. Too busy watching the game.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Selassie I said:

Was waiting on one of the wifey!! (Just kiddin'......kinda)

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Faceplant said:
Selassie I said:

Was waiting on one of the wifey!! (Just kiddin'......kinda)

Yeah - y'know... inquiring minds and all. You can't throw that bikini comment out there without the obligatory follow-up don't yuh know. :whome?: Just sayin' :sly: