LEGEND Re: Introduce Yourself

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Hi everyone. My name is Rafael, live in Orlando, FL, and have been a Rams fan since I was 13 (27 now). Became a fan during the GSOT years, but stuck around during the lean Linehan/Spags years, and hoping Fisher can get us over .500. Used to post at the PD boards under the name Ramsiege from time to time, but that place became a cesspool of negativity, bickering, and name calling. Heard this place was much better and looking forward to talking football with you all.
Welcome to ROD, Raf. Feel free to jump in anytime. We have a couple of dudes who live in your area too.
Just watch out for those two. They wield spear fishing equipment.

Rampage99

UDFA
Name
Mike
Hello all,

Migrating over from the other site, I also had the board name Rampage99 over there. My real name is Mike and I am a long time fan, I got my first rams white and blue helmet in 1969 for Christmas. I am a retired Marine and watched several home games here in LA before they left for St Louis, on recruiting duty I was stationed there and went to almost every home game suffering through the Tony Banks era. Now I am back in California and my son and I make our annual pilgrimage to Phoenix for the game. This year the entire family will make the trip to Phoenix then my son and I will go see the San Diego game a couple of weeks later (all ready have bought the tickets for both). I am not much at posting a whole lot but love reading the thoughts of others, especially those that get to go to camp and that.

PhxRam

Hello all,

Migrating over from the other site, I also had the board name Rampage99 over there. My real name is Mike and I am a long time fan, I got my first rams white and blue helmet in 1969 for Christmas. I am a retired Marine and watched several home games here in LA before they left for St Louis, on recruiting duty I was stationed there and went to almost every home game suffering through the Tony Banks era. Now I am back in California and my son and I make our annual pilgrimage to Phoenix for the game. This year the entire family will make the trip to Phoenix then my son and I will go see the San Diego game a couple of weeks later (all ready have bought the tickets for both). I am not much at posting a whole lot but love reading the thoughts of others, especially those that get to go to camp and that.
Welcome brother.

I hope you enjoy it here.

RK3

Professional Lurker
Name
Russ
How's it going, everyone?
I was born and raised in LA and became a Rams fan at an early age. Left LA in 98 and lived a few year in the Bay Area before moving to STL in 2005. For most of my career, I've worked in the payroll and HR field, both in and out of IT. I currently work for Enterprise here in STL. Been married for 26 years come this August and have two kids, ages 13 and 19. My 13 year old is going into her sophomore year at The Ohio State University.

My all-time favorite Rams are Jack Youngblood and Nolan Cromwell (although recent coaching experience has dampened that a bit). I'm the proud owner of one of Jack's jerseys that's been in my family since somewhere around 1978. I'll be sporting it at the throwback jersey games again this season. If you see me there, say "Hi".

I am almost exclusively a lurker. So, don't expect much in the way of posts. I prefer to enjoy the contributions of others.

RK3

Professional Lurker
Name
Russ
How's it going, everyone?
I was born and raised in LA and became a Rams fan at an early age. Left LA in 98 and lived a few year in the Bay Area before moving to STL in 2005. For most of my career, I've worked in the payroll and HR field, both in and out of IT. I currently work for Enterprise here in STL. Been married for 26 years come this August and have two kids, ages 13 and 19. My 19 year old is going into her sophomore year at The Ohio State University.

My all-time favorite Rams are Jack Youngblood and Nolan Cromwell (although recent coaching experience has dampened that a bit). I'm the proud owner of one of Jack's jerseys that's been in my family since somewhere around 1978. I'll be sporting it at the throwback jersey games again this season. If you see me there, say "Hi".

I am almost exclusively a lurker. So, don't expect much in the way of posts. I prefer to enjoy the contributions of others.

That would be my 19 yr old that is a sophomore. Der.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
kickin it with bumblebee
IMG_20140630_084139.jpg

SactownRam

UDFA
Name
Sactown
My name is Steven, I'm 19 in July and I reside in Utah. I'm going to college in the fall to study law or business. I will be attending the University of Utah thanks to a generous scholarship.

I became a fan of the Rams when I was 7 years old. When they won the Super Bowl, I had no idea that my team was the champs. I was just a child rooting for them because I liked their colors. Now I patiently wait for Sam Bradford to lead the Rams to the big game again :cheese:
Hey Guys! Yeah, I decided to see what all the hoopla is about! Glad I did. I like the conversations and the pics are refreshing! I've been a Ram for 46 years and counting. Live in California but could care less where the Rams call home, anywhere they are it's home to me, and a good reason to visit the city they play in. I'm optimistic every year and faithfully watch every game. I love reading about them especially the camp reports. There are some good posters (used to be) on Ramstalk but even they are hibernating. Looking forward to a great season.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I just realized my pic with Bumblebee didn't show up. I wanted you guys to see how big he is. I will try again
IMG_20140630_084139.jpg

JRobinson

MiLB
Ok might as well give an intro here.

Originally from Tallahassee (Noles since 85'), live in St Louis. I'm 31, happily married and my profession is a Minor League Baseball Umpire currently in A ball, the Appalachian League (advanced rookie). I love the baseball and I love the Rams. I became a fan in 2006 because of fantasy football. I had SJ, Holt, and Bulger. I ended up watching them play, and fell in love. I love this team.

Happy to be here.

PhxRam

Originally from Tallahassee (Noles since 85'), live in St Louis. I'm 31, happily married and my profession is a Minor League Baseball Umpire currently in A ball, the Appalachian League (advanced rookie). I love the baseball and I love the Rams. I became a fan in 2006 because of fantasy football. I had SJ, Holt, and Bulger. I ended up watching them play, and fell in love. I love this team.

Happy to be here.
How big is your strike zone?

PhxRam

Yeah,

Sorry, I'm not giving 6 inches each side (batters box to batters box).
Correct me if I am wrong, but I think all the players want is consistency.

Well they sure gave Maddox that 6 inches quite frequently.

Nothing pissed me off more as a Dodger fan then watch him continually get that call.

JRobinson

MiLB
Correct me if I am wrong, but I think all the players want is consistency.

Well they sure gave Maddox that 6 inches quite frequently.

Nothing pissed me off more as a Dodger fan then watch him continually get that call.

Consistency is the name of the game. No doubt.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

Happy to be here.

Glad to have you aboard and like your vibe!

2014 Rams... LETS DO THIS!