LEGEND Re: Introduce Yourself

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Av8R

UDFA
Hey everyone, another fellow Rams Talk Exodus member. My name is Charlie (Av8R) and have been born and raised here in St. Louis. I fell in love with the Rams when I was a kid a couple of years before they moved to St. Louis. I must admit it was the horns on the helmet that turned me before I knew any players name. Looking forward to talking with everyone and enjoying some Rams football!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Hey everyone...Just wanted to say hi. I'm Joe (CanRamFan) from BC, Canada. I like to think I'm the biggest Rams fan north of the border ! I'm 33 and been a dedicated Rams fan since I was about 16 years old.
I'm the newest convert from the Post Dispatch boards and hoping for more good convo and less trolls over here. I don't post much but I'm here reading everyday and totally appreciate all the articles, interviews, camp reports, etc that everyone puts up ! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

GO RAMS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello all. New guy here. Was a poster on yahoo for years. Recently have been posting on another site but am getting tired of trolls or getting shouted down for not being in the right clique. Hoping too find a home. Have been a Rams fan for more years than I like to count. Love talking Rams and football in general.

HoustonRam here, been on a lot of boards and read a lot of others. Some have become cesspools of negativity. ROD looks like the place for me. Formerly from the Loo then Houston now back home in the St. Louis. Happy to be onboard. Former Jarhead from way back.

I'm Cydekikk. I'm a Ram fan.

Hello All, I'm Chuck. Originally from NJ. Been in Phoenix for over 30 years. My Ram fandom started when I was 10 years old or so. I knew nothing about football. But another kid was looking for someone to bet on the Rams in a Rams/Packer game. I took the bet, won a quarter, and have been a devoted fan ever since. I love the sport and have watched virtually every game for the past 20 years or so. Most of that time, the franchise was in disarray. Of course, I want to see them competitive and even title contenders. But I watch anyway, and have become fascinated in the story of the franchise and the players, no matter what happens in the games. I believe we have a solid ownership/management/coaching team and a much improved, dynamic, talented, young roster that has great things just ahead of them. I look forward to a positive experience on this site. I have become completely fed up with the tone of the forum talk on the Post-Dispatch site. The ignorance, arrogance, egotism and negativity of some of the posters there are breathtaking. It is amazing to me how many people now live in a virtual reality, fantasy football world, that has nothing to do with the reality of incredibly athletic human men trying to impose their will upon each other on a real-life field of play. Go Rams! 2014 looks like it is going to be very exciting.

Hello people! I am coming over from STLtoday forums and SH. It's the offseason and I need all of the football knowledge I can get. Going thru withdrawals suuucks!

Original LA rams fan since 81'

Go Rams!

Hey everyone, another fellow Rams Talk Exodus member. My name is Charlie (Av8R) and have been born and raised here in St. Louis. I fell in love with the Rams when I was a kid a couple of years before they moved to St. Louis. I must admit it was the horns on the helmet that turned me before I knew any players name. Looking forward to talking with everyone and enjoying some Rams football!

WHUUUSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHP!

wassup.jpg

Av8R

UDFA
I actually miss those Bud commercials... always thought they were funny! Well played X!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I actually miss those Bud commercials... always thought they were funny! Well played X!
Yeah, good times. Good to see you over here, man. Let me know if you need anything. (y)

PhxRam

If you talk shit about this forum, or post false information regarding this forum elsewhere, expect there to be repercussions.

ozarkram

Hall of Shame
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't want too step on any toes either. And I saw what he posted. I too know he is a solid Ram fan. Also don't always agree with him. In this case I believe he was ignorant both of the facts and who he was talking too. Also agree you shouldn't talk shit. Just my two cents and probably not worth that much.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I don't want too step on any toes either. And I saw what he posted. I too know he is a solid Ram fan. Also don't always agree with him. In this case I believe he was ignorant both of the facts and who he was talking too. Also agree you shouldn't talk crap. Just my two cents and probably not worth that much.
With inflation, that's worth at least a nickel. ;)

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
It's not complicated: defend the team and defend ROD. If there are criticisms then keep them in-house.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
"Banning him for a mistake he made at Stalk might well result in him posting negative comments about his experience at ROD which could dissuade good posters from taking a look at ROD"

Then we wouldn't want someone like that here anyway. But thanks for sticking up for your friend and making the effort to explain things for us.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
I would just like to reiterate that I think this board kicks ass!!!

The positive ram energy on this board is absolulely invigorating. Things always have a way of working out for the better. Maybe it's a good thing that that other site sucked so bad...ultimately

Thanks for doing this!

PhxRam

I would just like to reiterate that I think this board kicks ass!!!

The positive ram energy on this board is absolulely invigorating. Things always have a way of working out for the better. Maybe it's a good thing that that other site sucked so bad...ultimately

Thanks for doing this!

I am glad you like it here.