LEGEND Re: Introduce Yourself

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Hey there ... I've been lurking around here for a while but like this board enough that I think more active participation is required going forward ;)

Anyway, my name is Erik, I live in Austin, TX. I'm a patent agent (kind of like a patent attorney, but no law degree ... or an engineer that does patent law) for a intellectual property law firm here in town, writing and prosecuting patents for electrical engineering related stuff for various high tech companies. I'm a few weeks short of 50, married with one young son (started way late on the kids thing). I've been a Rams fan since about 1972 or so when I saw a picture of Merlin Olsen in a Sears catalog, and fell in love with the horns on the helmet immediately. I post on another board too, but I am increasingly liking the setup of this one, so I'll probably be around more, especially when training camp starts ... which cannot happen fast enough!

Well... It's about time! Welcome!

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Fair warning, you're surrounded by Dieter Brock's here on ROD....
You also have to watch out for other Brocks...
i

BrockSamson.jpeg

brock.jpg

junkman

Farewell to all!
Name
junkman
Hi all.

This is my first post on Rams on Demand. I'm seeking refuge from trolls on Rams Talk where I was junkman68. "Dieter the Brock" told me I was quoted here, and suggested I join.
http://www.ramsondemand.com/threads/dav ... ies.26390/
(so maybe this is really my 2nd post??)

Anyway... I'm... 45 years old, father of 3, married for 22 years. I was a meh Rams fan when they came to StL many years ago. Before then, I was really an Eagles fan having grown up in Philly, starting back in the days when Ron Jaworski was a QB. I really became a Rams fan with the '99 Super Bowl team.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Hi all.

This is my first post on Rams on Demand. I'm seeking refuge from trolls on Rams Talk where I was junkman68. "Dieter the Brock" told me I was quoted here, and suggested I join.

Anyway... I'm... 45 years old, father of 3, married for 22 years. I was a meh Rams fan when they came to StL many years ago. Before then, I was really an Eagles fan having grown up in Philly, starting back in the days when Ron Jaworski was a QB. I really became a Rams fan with the '99 Super Bowl team.
Well it's about time. Was hoping you'd make it over.
Welcome to the last board you'll ever need, m'man!

OldRock

Rookie
Name
Rocky
Hi. New here. Been a lurker for awhile now. X brought me out of the shadows. First site I wanted to join in after looking at many. I like your manners. Quick intro. Old, 61, ancient by today's standards. Played two years highschool football, center and linebacker, never was going to be a star. Have since worked 42 years on the railroad since a mounth out of school. Hey, my duribility is as good as some of our players! Not to put down any of our players, there's a lot of heart on our team now! Thanks for giving me an opportunity to participate.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Welcome OldRock! Btw there's plenty of us old guys here. We team up from time to time to keep these damn kids in line. :sneaky:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Hi. New here. Been a lurker for awhile now. X brought me out of the shadows. First site I wanted to join in after looking at many. I like your manners. Quick intro. Old, 61, ancient by today's standards. Played two years highschool football, center and linebacker, never was going to be a star. Have since worked 42 years on the railroad since a mounth out of school. Hey, my duribility is as good as some of our players! Not to put down any of our players, there's a lot of heart on our team now! Thanks for giving me an opportunity to participate.
Excellent. Thanks for taking the plunge!

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Welcome! Youre gonna enjoy being a member here. Hope to see you posting in the future! dont be shy

RamDynasty

UDFA
Greetings everyone!
Long time lurker but have enjoyed your board for a while now. I suck at posting pictures, typing on this iPad is hard enough. LOL! But maybe I'll contribute something worthwhile someday. I post on another Rams board quite often. Some good folks there too,no need to smear anyone. I live close to STL and use to have season tickets back before through and after the GSOE years. Still go to quite a few games. With a wife and 4 kids, my time and money aren't as abundant as before. But I follow the team really closely still. Looking forward to talking with the many good people here. Cheers!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Greetings everyone!
Long time lurker but have enjoyed your board for a while now. I suck at posting pictures, typing on this iPad is hard enough. LOL! But maybe I'll contribute something worthwhile someday. I post on another Rams board quite often. Some good folks there too,no need to smear anyone. I live close to STL and use to have season tickets back before through and after the GSOE years. Still go to quite a few games. With a wife and 4 kids, my time and money aren't as abundant as before. But I follow the team really closely still. Looking forward to talking with the many good people here. Cheers!
Welcome! Good to have you aboard!
(Don't worry ... I'll post enough pictures for both of us)

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
More quality Rams fans, welcome fellas, good to see the Junkman in the house.... classy guy.

RamsFan14

Starter
Hi all.

About time man!!! Glad to see you've switched sides, you're going to love this place! Rams Talk used to be fairly solid, but man it's totally down the drain for w/e reasons. Once you start posting here, you'll think of this as your new home to talk football! Welcome aboard, junkman! (y)