LEGEND Re: Introduce Yourself

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Hello fellow Rams fans! My name is Dave and I've been a member here for a while, but am now planning on becoming much more active because of the cesspool that the Post Rams forum has become over the past few years. I cannot stand bigots or internet trolls and it's quite clear that website is filled with them. I'm done over there.

I'm 49 years old and have two daughters and live in Chicago. I'm a television Director and work at the Big Ten Network. I've been a Rams fan since they migrated to St. Louis from LA. Been a Cards and Blues fan all of my life, so I know how a great franchise is run and how a bad one is run. I'm becoming more excited about this Rams team with each draft that Les Snead and Jeff Fisher have been involved in. We are building an incredible defense and I think that is the way you win championships. Hope to get to know all of you better in the coming years ahead! Peace.
Welcome, Dave. And I'm glad you're here.

We need more Daves to defeat the army of Pauls.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Darn. Had Dieter the Brock for 3 years on Rams Talk, trying to find an alternative - I still don't see how anyone has "Robert the Delpino"

nice to see Athos here!
It's not confusing for me; but if you're looking for alternatives, how about Isaac the Bruce? Has a nice Braveheart ring to it.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Welcome, Dave. And I'm glad you're here.

We need more Daves to defeat the army of Pauls.
Your plans are futile. We are Legion.

aa-alltogether-580.jpg

Dick84

Moving over.. tired of trolls.
I act like my name, at times... but generally just enjoy some good Rams discussions.
Thanks for the heads up, Fro. I think Zack may have mentioned it as well.

PhxRam

I act like my name, at times... but generally just enjoy some good Rams discussions.

Welcome. We all can be dickish at times, but keep it repsectful to your fellow posters and all will be well.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Sup ... Dick.

lol. I just like saying that.

Good to see ya, dude.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter

I'm guessing from Rams Talk, the site that never stops giving......up.......members. Welcome Ram brother.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Hi Ram Fans. My Name is Dave. I'm a Retired Retailer. A Former Squad Leader in the USMC, AND A "DIEHARD Rams Fan! I started out going to games when BoB Waterfield was the QB and Norm Van Brocklin aws his Back-up. I Loved watching Crazy-Legs Hearsh Run and Night-Train Lane Rip Heads off!! My Biggest Claim to Fame, as a Fan is Back in the Off-Season of 1969 Deacon Jones and I used to shoot Pool together, He was a Great Pool Player too! He Had Lots of Great Football stories to tell! :D

rickrawk

Starter
Name
Rick
Hey. Just wanted to say welcome to all you new guys( and girls) here. You have found The best Rams site there is. Great posters, great admin., everybody here is respectful( most of the time), and all die hard Rams fans. You're gonna love it here.

GO RAMS!!!!

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Hey there ... I've been lurking around here for a while but like this board enough that I think more active participation is required going forward ;)

Anyway, my name is Erik, I live in Austin, TX. I'm a patent agent (kind of like a patent attorney, but no law degree ... or an engineer that does patent law) for a intellectual property law firm here in town, writing and prosecuting patents for electrical engineering related stuff for various high tech companies. I'm a few weeks short of 50, married with one young son (started way late on the kids thing). I've been a Rams fan since about 1972 or so when I saw a picture of Merlin Olsen in a Sears catalog, and fell in love with the horns on the helmet immediately. I post on another board too, but I am increasingly liking the setup of this one, so I'll probably be around more, especially when training camp starts ... which cannot happen fast enough!

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Welcome Erik! Austin, TX has a rich history of music. Do you ever venture into the clubs or attend concerts there?

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hey there ... I've been lurking around here for a while but like this board enough that I think more active participation is required going forward ;)

Anyway, my name is Erik, I live in Austin, TX. I'm a patent agent (kind of like a patent attorney, but no law degree ... or an engineer that does patent law) for a intellectual property law firm here in town, writing and prosecuting patents for electrical engineering related stuff for various high tech companies. I'm a few weeks short of 50, married with one young son (started way late on the kids thing). I've been a Rams fan since about 1972 or so when I saw a picture of Merlin Olsen in a Sears catalog, and fell in love with the horns on the helmet immediately. I post on another board too, but I am increasingly liking the setup of this one, so I'll probably be around more, especially when training camp starts ... which cannot happen fast enough!
Welcome aboard bro! you'll love it here.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Welcome Erik! Austin, TX has a rich history of music. Do you ever venture into the clubs or attend concerts there?
Thanks Prime Time and NJRams Fan.

Don't get out for much live music these days with a 4 year old at home and working a lot, but there was a time I was catching live music almost every weekend. I did manage to catch the Drive-By Truckers at the beginning of this month though, and man what a great show it was.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter

Don't get out for much live music these days with a 4 year old at home and working a lot, but there was a time I was catching live music almost every weekend. I did manage to catch the Drive-By Truckers at the beginning of this month though, and man what a great show it was.

I didn't have my son, an only child, until right after I turned 40. One thing he did for me was keep me young while I was raising him. A Drive-By Truckers mention deserves a video.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder

NICE!!!! the Austin invasion has begun :)
I'm in Dripping Springs so during the season we need to make a run to Salt Lick - Stubbs is good, but nothing better than the Salt Lick
great news

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
NICE!!!! the Austin invasion has begun :)
I'm in Dripping Springs so during the season we need to make a run to Salt Lick - Stubbs is good, but nothing better than the Salt Lick
great news

Yeah, let's do that when the season starts, grab a beer, some meat, and watch the Rams roll!