1. To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Re: Introduce Yourself

Discussion in 'RAMS - NFL TALK' started by RamsFan4Life, Jun 23, 2010.

1. Rams and Gators

Rams and Gators Well-Known Member Pit Boss

Credit:
    $3,065,003.93
    That's my dream, unfortunately still working on it but everyone has been patient whilst I work up to it :sneaky:.
    RamDynasty likes this.
  2. Boffo97

Boffo97 Well-Known Member

Credit:
    $787,598.65
    Name:
    Dave
    Minor side note... but...

[​IMG]

People, this is what happens when you don't pick avatars!

Friends don't let friends not pick avatars!
  3. BigRamFan

BigRamFan Well-Known Member

Credit:
    $3,276,434.21
    Name:
    Craig
    Welcome @Athos and @junkman ! You two were some of very few there psoting anything worth reading. I think you'll like it here.
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2014
  4. CGI_Ram

CGI_Ram Hamburger Connoisseur

Credit:
    $2,622,296.25
    Name:
    Burger man
    4 kids! Wow!

You deserve this refuge! Welcome and glad to have you aboard!
    RamDynasty likes this.
  5. CGI_Ram

Credit:
    $2,622,296.25
    Name:
    Burger man
    Welcome! Sounds like there is a story behind that name!

Glad to see you got a solid reference to this place and look forward to hearing from you.

Just don't junk up the place... :sneaky:
  6. CGI_Ram

Credit:
    $2,622,296.25
    Name:
    Burger man
    Awesome! If X got you on board... no doubt you have a lot to offer.

Look forward to hearing more and have some fun with us!
  7. junkman

junkman New Member

Credit:
    $4,666.60
    Name:
    junkman
    Possibilities:
    • I'm a real fan of "Sanford and Son"
    • I have an enormous package
    • It evolved from my initials

;)
    Boffo97 and CGI_Ram like this.
  8. Amitar

Amitar New Member

Credit:
    $654.03
    Name:
    Amitar
    First Post, Came over on a tip from RFIP, but please don't hold that against me :) Only kidding RFIP. Like the board so far, thanks moderators.
  9. Boffo97

Boffo97 Well-Known Member

Credit:
    $787,598.65
    Name:
    Dave
    Welcome.

And to answer your question: No. You are not tar.

;)
    ScotsRam, jsimcox and -X- like this.
  10. Dagonet

Dagonet Well-Known Member

Credit:
    $2,472,100.91
    Name:
    Jeff
    Snackers... How the heck are you man? Welcome aboard! As Bome said, you'll love it here. Now I have to find a new place to hide. :cool:
  11. Dagonet

Credit:
    $2,472,100.91
    Name:
    Jeff
    Welcome aboard thirteen28. I'll second what CGI said "about time". :cool: I see you've been here a bit, but will come to love the functions of this board more so in time. Great to have you here man.
    thirteen28 likes this.
  12. snackdaddy

snackdaddy New Member

Credit:
    $8,206.65
    Name:
    Charlie
    Hey Dag. Been good. Just hanging on waiting for my retirement from the state of california. 3 years, 2 months and 16 days. But I'm not counting. :fishing:

So how you been? You were a newlywed when you were on RRF weren't you? Things still going good? Or is the honeymoon over? :snicker:
    CGI_Ram and Dagonet like this.
  13. thirteen28

thirteen28 Well-Known Member

Credit:
    $1,082,988.80
    Name:
    Erik
    Thanks, Dag - *VERY* impressed with this board, it's posters, it's features. Don't know why I took so long to come over, but glad I'm here.
    CGI_Ram, Dagonet and NJRamsFan like this.
  14. NJRamsFan

NJRamsFan Cocaine Cowboy

Credit:
    $928,127.10
    We're glad to have you bro. Welcome
    thirteen28 and Dagonet like this.
  15. cracengl

cracengl New Member

Credit:
    $3,478.78
    Alright, so I'm finally obeying the request of introducing myself in regard to the lurkers thread. I'm yet another immigrant from the PD site. I used to lurk there also...there was hardly ever an opportunity to waste my time having a discussion since it was a constant battle of morons trying to prove the same opinion over and over. I did from time to time ninja comment when someone said something so horrendously stupid that I couldn't stand it any longer. Or from time to time, they'd post a beer thread that would entice me. Someone recently posted a link to here over there and said they actually had moderators who did something other than jerk off in a corner all day, so I decided to give ROD a try. After reading through here for a while, I see a lot of reasons to be a more active participant, so I'll try to do better.

I grew up in IL north of St. Louis. I was a Chiefs fan as a kid (Joe Montana twilight, Derek Brooks days), but got converted in '99 (I'm not ashamed, since I've stuck around through all the bullcrap after our heyday). I'm currently living in GA with a wife and 2 kids. I'm domesticated and do all that "dad" stuff like work on having a nice lawn, grilling meat, and drinking/brewing beer. I'm looking forward to the Rams actually putting it all together and winning a few games. I'm not betting on this year since I've been burned by being optimistic in the past, but I do think the future looks bright.
    CGI_Ram and OC--LeftCoast like this.
  16. -X-

-X- I'm the dude, man.

Credit:
    $6,484,800.93
    Name:
    The Dude
    Welcome! Glad to have you aboard.

I understand your trepidation about being optimistic after all of the let downs, but this is the year.
    You know it's the year.
    Say it.

SAY IT! :banana:
  17. cracengl

cracengl New Member

Credit:
    $3,478.78
    Peanut butter jelly time? I mean, yeah, it's the year!
    -X- likes this.
  18. PhxRam

PhxRam The Estimated Prophet

Credit:
    $7,196,677.55
    Name:
    Bob
    Welcome to the board dude.. I hope you enjoy your stay.
  19. Thordaddy

Thordaddy Binding you with ancient logic

Credit:
    $2,691,177.92
    Name:
    Rich
    Welcome newbies, if ya don't mind go to the off topic and tell us about your name and avatars,I love the Hodor reference:D
  20. Dagonet

Credit:
    $2,472,100.91
    Name:
    Jeff
    Snackers,

You must have me confused with someone else. I wasn't a newlywed when on RRF. I just got married this past May 17th. It's in the offtopic forum here. Things are good though man and thanks for asking.

Glad to hear you've been good and have wondered about you. Glad to see you here. All I can say on your retirement is "patience man." lol Good things do come to good people. Hope it comes quickly for you so you can send me some of those fish you're going to be catching. lol

It's a very good board here, with many good people from other spectrums (boards). All I can say is just fly casual as you always did, and let people get to know you. It took me some time to get to know others not from RRF, and the same with getting to know me, but it's turned out to be an excellent experience and time. Guess I am saying is give it time for your personality to come through, and don't give up on this board. :cool: Peace my friend.