LEGEND Re: Introduce Yourself

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Minor side note... but...

Screenshot%202014-06-03%2022.39.00.png

People, this is what happens when you don't pick avatars!

Friends don't let friends not pick avatars!

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Like many, I imagine, I finally left that cesspool known as Rams Talk. I think I escaped with my sanity, but who knows?
Welcome @Athos and @junkman ! You two were some of very few there psoting anything worth reading. I think you'll like it here.

Last edited:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Greetings everyone!
Long time lurker but have enjoyed your board for a while now. I suck at posting pictures, typing on this iPad is hard enough. LOL! But maybe I'll contribute something worthwhile someday. I post on another Rams board quite often. Some good folks there too,no need to smear anyone. I live close to STL and use to have season tickets back before through and after the GSOE years. Still go to quite a few games. With a wife and 4 kids, my time and money aren't as abundant as before. But I follow the team really closely still. Looking forward to talking with the many good people here. Cheers!

4 kids! Wow!

You deserve this refuge! Welcome and glad to have you aboard!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Hi all.

This is my first post on Rams on Demand. I'm seeking refuge from trolls on Rams Talk where I was junkman68. "Dieter the Brock" told me I was quoted here, and suggested I join.
http://www.ramsondemand.com/threads/dav ... ies.26390/
(so maybe this is really my 2nd post??)

Anyway... I'm... 45 years old, father of 3, married for 22 years. I was a meh Rams fan when they came to StL many years ago. Before then, I was really an Eagles fan having grown up in Philly, starting back in the days when Ron Jaworski was a QB. I really became a Rams fan with the '99 Super Bowl team.

Welcome! Sounds like there is a story behind that name!

Glad to see you got a solid reference to this place and look forward to hearing from you.

Just don't junk up the place... :sneaky:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Hi. New here. Been a lurker for awhile now. X brought me out of the shadows. First site I wanted to join in after looking at many. I like your manners. Quick intro. Old, 61, ancient by today's standards. Played two years highschool football, center and linebacker, never was going to be a star. Have since worked 42 years on the railroad since a mounth out of school. Hey, my duribility is as good as some of our players! Not to put down any of our players, there's a lot of heart on our team now! Thanks for giving me an opportunity to participate.

Awesome! If X got you on board... no doubt you have a lot to offer.

Look forward to hearing more and have some fun with us!

junkman

Farewell to all!
Name
junkman
Welcome! Sounds like there is a story behind that name!

Glad to see you got a solid reference to this place and look forward to hearing from you.

Just don't junk up the place... :sneaky:

Possibilities:
  • I'm a real fan of "Sanford and Son"
  • I have an enormous package
  • It evolved from my initials

;)

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
First Post, Came over on a tip from RFIP, but please don't hold that against me :) Only kidding RFIP. Like the board so far, thanks moderators.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
First Post, Came over on a tip from RFIP, but please don't hold that against me :) Only kidding RFIP. Like the board so far, thanks moderators.
Welcome.

And to answer your question: No. You are not tar.

;)

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Sooooo, you all thought you hide from me? You can run but you can't hide. Snackdaddy's in the house.

Snackers... How the heck are you man? Welcome aboard! As Bome said, you'll love it here. Now I have to find a new place to hide. :cool:

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Hey there ... I've been lurking around here for a while but like this board enough that I think more active participation is required going forward ;)

Anyway, my name is Erik, I live in Austin, TX. I'm a patent agent (kind of like a patent attorney, but no law degree ... or an engineer that does patent law) for a intellectual property law firm here in town, writing and prosecuting patents for electrical engineering related stuff for various high tech companies. I'm a few weeks short of 50, married with one young son (started way late on the kids thing). I've been a Rams fan since about 1972 or so when I saw a picture of Merlin Olsen in a Sears catalog, and fell in love with the horns on the helmet immediately. I post on another board too, but I am increasingly liking the setup of this one, so I'll probably be around more, especially when training camp starts ... which cannot happen fast enough!

Welcome aboard thirteen28. I'll second what CGI said "about time". :cool: I see you've been here a bit, but will come to love the functions of this board more so in time. Great to have you here man.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Snackers... How the heck are you man? Welcome aboard! As Bome said, you'll love it here. Now I have to find a new place to hide. :cool:

Hey Dag. Been good. Just hanging on waiting for my retirement from the state of california. 3 years, 2 months and 16 days. But I'm not counting. :fishing:

So how you been? You were a newlywed when you were on RRF weren't you? Things still going good? Or is the honeymoon over? :snicker:

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Welcome aboard thirteen28. I'll second what CGI said "about time". :cool: I see you've been here a bit, but will come to love the functions of this board more so in time. Great to have you here man.

Thanks, Dag - *VERY* impressed with this board, it's posters, it's features. Don't know why I took so long to come over, but glad I'm here.

cracengl

Rookie
Alright, so I'm finally obeying the request of introducing myself in regard to the lurkers thread. I'm yet another immigrant from the PD site. I used to lurk there also...there was hardly ever an opportunity to waste my time having a discussion since it was a constant battle of morons trying to prove the same opinion over and over. I did from time to time ninja comment when someone said something so horrendously stupid that I couldn't stand it any longer. Or from time to time, they'd post a beer thread that would entice me. Someone recently posted a link to here over there and said they actually had moderators who did something other than jerk off in a corner all day, so I decided to give ROD a try. After reading through here for a while, I see a lot of reasons to be a more active participant, so I'll try to do better.

I grew up in IL north of St. Louis. I was a Chiefs fan as a kid (Joe Montana twilight, Derek Brooks days), but got converted in '99 (I'm not ashamed, since I've stuck around through all the bullshit after our heyday). I'm currently living in GA with a wife and 2 kids. I'm domesticated and do all that "dad" stuff like work on having a nice lawn, grilling meat, and drinking/brewing beer. I'm looking forward to the Rams actually putting it all together and winning a few games. I'm not betting on this year since I've been burned by being optimistic in the past, but I do think the future looks bright.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Alright, so I'm finally obeying the request of introducing myself in regard to the lurkers thread. I'm yet another immigrant from the PD site. I used to lurk there also...there was hardly ever an opportunity to waste my time having a discussion since it was a constant battle of morons trying to prove the same opinion over and over. I did from time to time ninja comment when someone said something so horrendously stupid that I couldn't stand it any longer. Or from time to time, they'd post a beer thread that would entice me. Someone recently posted a link to here over there and said they actually had moderators who did something other than jerk off in a corner all day, so I decided to give ROD a try. After reading through here for a while, I see a lot of reasons to be a more active participant, so I'll try to do better.

I grew up in IL north of St. Louis. I was a Chiefs fan as a kid (Joe Montana twilight, Derek Brooks days), but got converted in '99 (I'm not ashamed, since I've stuck around through all the bullcrap after our heyday). I'm currently living in GA with a wife and 2 kids. I'm domesticated and do all that "dad" stuff like work on having a nice lawn, grilling meat, and drinking/brewing beer. I'm looking forward to the Rams actually putting it all together and winning a few games. I'm not betting on this year since I've been burned by being optimistic in the past, but I do think the future looks bright.
Welcome! Glad to have you aboard.

I understand your trepidation about being optimistic after all of the let downs, but this is the year.
You know it's the year.
Say it.

SAY IT! :banana:

PhxRam

I grew up in IL north of St. Louis. I was a Chiefs fan as a kid (Joe Montana twilight, Derek Brooks days), but got converted in '99 (I'm not ashamed, since I've stuck around through all the bullcrap after our heyday). I'm currently living in GA with a wife and 2 kids. I'm domesticated and do all that "dad" stuff like work on having a nice lawn, grilling meat, and drinking/brewing beer. I'm looking forward to the Rams actually putting it all together and winning a few games. I'm not betting on this year since I've been burned by being optimistic in the past, but I do think the future looks bright.

Welcome to the board dude.. I hope you enjoy your stay.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Welcome newbies, if ya don't mind go to the off topic and tell us about your name and avatars,I love the Hodor reference:D

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Hey Dag. Been good. Just hanging on waiting for my retirement from the state of california. 3 years, 2 months and 16 days. But I'm not counting. :fishing:

So how you been? You were a newlywed when you were on RRF weren't you? Things still going good? Or is the honeymoon over? :snicker:

Snackers,

You must have me confused with someone else. I wasn't a newlywed when on RRF. I just got married this past May 17th. It's in the offtopic forum here. Things are good though man and thanks for asking.

Glad to hear you've been good and have wondered about you. Glad to see you here. All I can say on your retirement is "patience man." lol Good things do come to good people. Hope it comes quickly for you so you can send me some of those fish you're going to be catching. lol

It's a very good board here, with many good people from other spectrums (boards). All I can say is just fly casual as you always did, and let people get to know you. It took me some time to get to know others not from RRF, and the same with getting to know me, but it's turned out to be an excellent experience and time. Guess I am saying is give it time for your personality to come through, and don't give up on this board. :cool: Peace my friend.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Thanks, Dag - *VERY* impressed with this board, it's posters, it's features. Don't know why I took so long to come over, but glad I'm here.

Welcome my friend. I very much agree with you in that this board is very impressive. The powers to be here have done a most excellent job with the features. They are also good people too as well as the posters here. Glad to see you, Snackers and other good people from RRF over here.

(Disclaimer here.. I'm not saying don't spend anytime at RRF. I thought I would go between both when I started coming here on a regular basis. However the functionality of this board, the posters here, and my limited time for forums, I have stayed here. There are many good people here from RRF though too.)

Glad to have you here my friend, and as I told Snackers, just give it time. It takes time to get to know people, but with your good and intelligent nature, you'll love it here man. Peace.