1. To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Re: Introduce Yourself

Discussion in 'RAMS - NFL TALK' started by RamsFan4Life, Jun 23, 2010.

1. -X- Not into the whole brevity thing.

Great to have you here.
    Thanks for the valuable insight concerning Donald too.

2. bomebadeeda Pick your poison - A sack or a smack in the mouth

Snack.....me amigo......what's up? Good to see you here. I think you'll like it. Not so much on the gloom and doom stuff....plus there are more cut-ups and guys like me and you than you can imagine. Just watch for the blue font...... It means "sarcasm".... and that's our favorite emotion.......:cool:

Dagonet and Prime Time like this.
  3. Alan Well-Known Member

After reading that, I'm doubly glad we drafted Donald and if drafting him caused you to become a Ram fan then I think you'll be just as glad it was the Rams who drafted him. (y) :)
    The ROD, the Rams and the Donald is a great menage a trois! :LOL:

4. snackdaddy Member

Good to see you Cumby. Been a while.

Prime Time likes this.
  5. snackdaddy Member

Bome, how's it going? I didn't even know about this site till faulker turned me on to it.

6. bomebadeeda Pick your poison - A sack or a smack in the mouth

You'll like it here. Now I still tune in over there. but it's getting easier and easier to spend more time over here. Less folks looking to "break down your arguments" or mad because you don't provide one. Much more even keel folks that are just fans. But SR is here as well....she hangs out over in the off-topic section.... but it's good to see you. You'll fit in here well.

7. WelfareRam New Member

Welcome Mr Daddy,Safak,Nuke And Mick. Who let the Dogs Out? !!!!!!!!

8. Boffo97 Well-Known Member

I actually like getting new fans who are following their favorites from college to us. Welcome.

9. Nessy New Member

Hello,

I'm Nessy, 26 living in the almost always sunny Isle of Man. I got into the NFL from watching it with my other half (he's sadly a Jets fan) been watching it around 3 years now, and finally getting my head around all the plays ect, I find it helps having been at the last two international games. We will be going to the Dolphins v Raiders game this year :) very excited. When I'm not watching the NFL I'm normally watching either cycling or the sci-fi channel.

I am wanting to get more into the game this year and follow my team from the get go and start learning everything I can about them :). Currently watching the draft and finding it quite interesting and exciting!

Prime Time likes this.
  10. -X- Not into the whole brevity thing.

Welcome! Big fan of the sci-fi channel too. If you get tired of cramming for the upcoming season, feel free to talk about your other passion in the OFF TOPIC forum.

11. Alan Well-Known Member

Welcome to the ROD Nessy! (y) :welcome: :party: :sup: :rockon: :cheers:
    We're glad you decided to join our community. This is the place to go if you want to learn about the Rams and football. Remember, no question is to dumb or opinion to outlandish to post. They would have banned me a long time ago if that wasn't true. :LOL:
    upload_2014-5-9_20-16-27.jpeg
    We can learn the art of fierce compassion - redefining strength, deconstructing isolation and renewing a sense of community, practicing letting go of rigid us-vs.-them thinking - while cultivating power and clarity in response to difficult situations.
    Sharon Salzberg

12. lil drippy New Member

Hi all-new here. My name is Bethany-aka lil drippy. Live in Ohio and been a Rams fan since the days of Vince Farragomo(dont remember how too spell it) -witch also tells how young Iam.

Prime Time, Alan and The Rammer like this.
  13. The Rammer ESPN Draft Guru

Welcome Bethany! lol

What's up with the nick you choose?

p.s. you live near the Factory of Sadness!!:cry:

14. Alan Well-Known Member

Welcome to the ROD drippy! (y) :welcome: :party: :sup: :seizure: :rockon: :cheers:
    We're happy you decided to join our little community. You've come to the right place if you love the Rams and football.
    [​IMG]
    “Be calm in arguing: for fierceness makes error a fault, and truth discourtesy.”
    George Herbert

15. SerbianRam New Member

Hi :)
    I am from Serbia :)
    I just want to say hello and to join the Rams nation from this forum :)

P.S.
    I apologize for my bad English ...

CGI_Ram and Prime Time like this.
  16. Alan Well-Known Member

Wit all the typos we make how would anybody know your English is bad? :LOL:
    Welcome the the ROD Serbia! (y) :welcome: :party: :lifting: :seizure: :rockon: :cheers:
    You came to the right place brother Ram fan. If you see something typed in blue font, it's just somebody joking and you should probably think he means the opposite of what he typed. We have members from may countries around the world so again, welcome to our little community.

17. -X- Not into the whole brevity thing.

Belgrade? Interesting. How'd you become a Rams fan?

18. SerbianRam New Member

I watch Rams from greatest show on turf era, and since then i love the Rams, and it continues :)

19. Alan Well-Known Member

Same with me. I used to be an Arizona Cardinals fan from when they used to be based in St. Louis. Now I'm a life long Ram fan too.
    [​IMG]

ScotsRam likes this.
  20. ExJbeck New Member

What's going on everyone?

I'm Jake, I'm from Jefferson County, 22 and have been a Rams fans since the GSOT. BTW I called the E.J. Gaines pick!

CGI_Ram likes this.