LEGEND Re: Introduce Yourself

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Sup guys my name is Nathan, I go by Nate, I live in California I work for MTA as a bus operator I'm 25 years old. My hobbies are playing baseball on Sundays and playing clash of clans lol I've been a Rams fan since I was 6 years old.

Welcome, Nate.

Let us hear from you! We thrive on participation and opinion.

NateTheRam

Rookie
Name
Nathan
A friend of mines father was a bus driver for years in Providence. I asked him one time" do bus drivers ever look out your mirrors before you pull away from the curb?

He said "Mike, if I waited until there were no cars coming, I would still be sitting there with my blinker on"
That is very right, especially downtown la in those one lane streets. We just have to throw our bus out there but of course be carful while doing it.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Welcome aboard Brain and Nate :) An Brian, don't post vids like that bro ya remind me instead of doing something worth while at 46 like chasing a pigskin around I spend to much time chasing female skin around and I never score as much as ya'll do in the vid...............LOL Welcome abroad ya'll :)

Haha RmsLegends! Sorry to have scored more than you. :)

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Introducing myself; Hi I am Steve....Rams fan since mid 1973. Went to 77 Rams Bears MNF for first game...saw super bowl 34 live. Last saw Rams live in 2003 vs Bears, and not hear in USA now....I watch about 3-5 Rams games every single week, 50 weeks a year. Not counting 2008-2013, I have about 150+ full length Rams games in electronic format. I give them freely to anyone--I can send under two gigs through "wetransfer". About 20 (?) I have on "private" on youtube. Am friends with an owner of a NFL team. Now a little inside stuff. Knew about the Dickerson trade 1 month b4 happened.
Dickerson was traded?

WelfareRam

UDFA
Name
Doug
Hello Rams fans, My name is Doug I live in Northern Calif in Hated Whiner Country. I've been a Rams fan for 47 years and for the life of me wonder why I still follow the team. Loyalty I suppose is my biggest problem as the team has given me many reasons to jump ship. But I'll ride the storm out and keep my allegiance to the Horns. Maybe one of these years we'll be able to enjoy a playoff game and get this team back to somewhat of respectabillity. I have a beautiful wife, 2 kids and do Welfare work for the County of Mendo. I try to attend as many Rams games as possible when they play in Calif, I used to watch them play when they were in Anaheim and L.A. back in the 70's and 80's as a young man.

PhxRam

Hello Rams fans, My name is Doug I live in Northern Calif in Hated Whiner Country. I've been a Rams fan for 47 years and for the life of me wonder why I still follow the team. Loyalty I suppose is my biggest problem as the team has given me many reasons to jump ship. But I'll ride the storm out and keep my allegiance to the Horns. Maybe one of these years we'll be able to enjoy a playoff game and get this team back to somewhat of respectabillity. I have a beautiful wife, 2 kids and do Welfare work for the County of Mendo. I try to attend as many Rams games as possible when they play in Calif, I used to watch them play when they were in Anaheim and L.A. back in the 70's and 80's as a young man.

Welcome Doug.

Keep the faith brother. In the near future there wont be much room left on the wagon so be sure and keep your seat secured.

WelfareRam

UDFA
Name
Doug
Welcome Doug.

Keep the faith brother. In the near future there wont be much room left on the wagon so be sure and keep your seat secured.
Thanks Phoenix, glad to be here and I'll keep that seat right next to the window so i can enjoy the ride...

Alan

Legend
WelfareRam dipping his toe into plankton infested waters:

Welcome to the ROD Welfare! (y) :welcome: :party: :sup: :lifting: :seizure: :rockon: :cheers:
Welcome to our community. This can be your oasis in the midst of the barren wasteland that is known as the pre-draft football hiatus.

I am thankful the most important key in history was invented. It's not the key to your house, your car, your boat, your safety deposit box, your bike lock or your private community. It's the key to order, sanity, and peace of mind. The key is 'Delete.
Elayne Boosler

Warning: If you see something in blue font, all is not as it appears to be. ;) We use that to joke around.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Welcome Doug. You are in Mendocino county? Yeah, nothing gets by me. :cool: One of the more beautiful parts of that state. Lived in San Jose for 30 years. Here's a tune you're probably sick of by now but you're going to listen to it again anyway cause that's how we do things here. :mad::) This version is by the Texas Tornados.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Welcome, Doug. The cool thing is; you are among friends equally weathered over the years... but we've kept the faith.

This is going to be a fun year.

Cheers!

WelfareRam

UDFA
Name
Doug
Welcome Doug. You are in Mendocino county? Yeah, nothing gets by me. :cool: One of the more beautiful parts of that state. Lived in San Jose for 30 years. Here's a tune you're probably sick of by now but you're going to listen to it again anyway cause that's how we do things here. :mad::) This version is by the Texas Tornados.

I really liked the video Prime Time , and thank you very much. I like your name as my son had a character when he was a boy by the name of "Prime Time London" that he liked to portray. Prime time was a Good Vampire that helped detect bad vampires LoL's. You wouldn't happen to be him would you?

WelfareRam

UDFA
Name
Doug
Welcome to the ROD Welfare! (y) :welcome: :party: :sup: :lifting: :seizure: :rockon: :cheers:
Welcome to our community. This can be your oasis in the midst of the barren wasteland that is known as the pre-draft football hiatus.

I am thankful the most important key in history was invented. It's not the key to your house, your car, your boat, your safety deposit box, your bike lock or your private community. It's the key to order, sanity, and peace of mind. The key is 'Delete.
Elayne Boosler

Warning: If you see something in blue font, all is not as it appears to be. ;) We use that to joke around.
Thank you Alan as I can see that this site is awesome, you are very talented with your wit. The more jokes the better.

WelfareRam

UDFA
Name
Doug
Welcome, Doug. The cool thing is; you are among friends equally weathered over the years... but we've kept the faith.

This is going to be a fun year.

Cheers!
Thank you CGI, we will all go down with the ship or raise our Pirate flag with horns! I think we will be compettetive this year.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
I really liked the video Prime Time , and thank you very much. I like your name as my son had a character when he was a boy by the name of "Prime Time London" that he liked to portray. Prime time was a Good Vampire that helped detect bad vampires LoL's. You wouldn't happen to be him would you?

Nah, I'm the one with the cross and the garlic that all vampires hate. :)

RmsLegends

Rookie

Welcome to the board bro :)