1. To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Re: Introduce Yourself

Discussion in 'RAMS - NFL TALK' started by RamsFan4Life, Jun 23, 2010.

1. RhodyRams

RhodyRams Well-Known Member

Credit:
    $1,155,741.85

A friend of mines father was a bus driver for years in Providence. I asked him one time" do bus drivers ever look out your mirrors before you pull away from the curb?

He said "Mike, if I waited until there were no cars coming, I would still be sitting there with my blinker on"
  2. CGI_Ram

CGI_Ram Hamburger Connoisseur

Credit:
    $2,622,598.64
    Name:
    Burger man
    Welcome, Nate.

Let us hear from you! We thrive on participation and opinion.
    NateTheRam likes this.
  3. NateTheRam

NateTheRam New Member

Credit:
    $55,491.66
    Name:
    Nathan
    That is very right, especially downtown la in those one lane streets. We just have to throw our bus out there but of course be carful while doing it.
  4. BriansRams

BriansRams New Member

Credit:
    $38,337.73
    Haha RmsLegends! Sorry to have scored more than you. :)
    NateTheRam likes this.
  5. Thordaddy

Thordaddy Binding you with ancient logic

Credit:
    $2,691,539.64
    Name:
    Rich
    Dickerson was traded?
  6. WelfareRam

WelfareRam New Member

Credit:
    $24,255.67
    Name:
    Doug
    Hello Rams fans, My name is Doug I live in Northern Calif in Hated Whiner Country. I've been a Rams fan for 47 years and for the life of me wonder why I still follow the team. Loyalty I suppose is my biggest problem as the team has given me many reasons to jump ship. But I'll ride the storm out and keep my allegiance to the Horns. Maybe one of these years we'll be able to enjoy a playoff game and get this team back to somewhat of respectabillity. I have a beautiful wife, 2 kids and do Welfare work for the County of Mendo. I try to attend as many Rams games as possible when they play in Calif, I used to watch them play when they were in Anaheim and L.A. back in the 70's and 80's as a young man.
    Prime Time likes this.
  7. PhxRam

PhxRam The Estimated Prophet

Credit:
    $7,197,252.83
    Name:
    Bob
    Welcome Doug.

Keep the faith brother. In the near future there wont be much room left on the wagon so be sure and keep your seat secured.
  8. WelfareRam

WelfareRam New Member

Credit:
    $24,255.67
    Name:
    Doug
    Thanks Phoenix, glad to be here and I'll keep that seat right next to the window so i can enjoy the ride...
  9. Alan

Alan Well-Known Member

Credit:
    $2,204,146.68
    Welcome to the ROD Welfare! (y) :welcome: :party: :sup: :lifting: :seizure: :rockon: :cheers:
    Welcome to our community. This can be your oasis in the midst of the barren wasteland that is known as the pre-draft football hiatus.

I am thankful the most important key in history was invented. It's not the key to your house, your car, your boat, your safety deposit box, your bike lock or your private community. It's the key to order, sanity, and peace of mind. The key is 'Delete.
    Elayne Boosler

Warning: If you see something in blue font, all is not as it appears to be. ;) We use that to joke around.
  10. Prime Time

Prime Time RODerator

Credit:
    $2,748,307.25
    Name:
    Peter
    Welcome Doug. You are in Mendocino county? Yeah, nothing gets by me. :cool: One of the more beautiful parts of that state. Lived in San Jose for 30 years. Here's a tune you're probably sick of by now but you're going to listen to it again anyway cause that's how we do things here. :mad::) This version is by the Texas Tornados.

Thordaddy and Alan like this.
  11. PhxRam

PhxRam The Estimated Prophet

Credit:
    $7,197,252.83
    Name:
    Bob
    Post youtube video of welfare mothers - Neil young
  12. CGI_Ram

CGI_Ram Hamburger Connoisseur

Credit:
    $2,622,598.64
    Name:
    Burger man
    Welcome, Doug. The cool thing is; you are among friends equally weathered over the years... but we've kept the faith.

This is going to be a fun year.

Cheers!
  13. Alan

Alan Well-Known Member

Credit:
    $2,204,146.68
    WELFARE MOTHERS VIDEO:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2014
  14. WelfareRam

WelfareRam New Member

Credit:
    $24,255.67
    Name:
    Doug
    I really liked the video Prime Time , and thank you very much. I like your name as my son had a character when he was a boy by the name of "Prime Time London" that he liked to portray. Prime time was a Good Vampire that helped detect bad vampires LoL's. You wouldn't happen to be him would you?
  15. WelfareRam

WelfareRam New Member

Credit:
    $24,255.67
    Name:
    Doug
    Thank you Alan as I can see that this site is awesome, you are very talented with your wit. The more jokes the better.
    Alan likes this.
  16. WelfareRam

WelfareRam New Member

Credit:
    $24,255.67
    Name:
    Doug
    Thank you CGI, we will all go down with the ship or raise our Pirate flag with horns! I think we will be compettetive this year.
    CGI_Ram likes this.
  17. Prime Time

Prime Time RODerator

Credit:
    $2,748,307.25
    Name:
    Peter
    Nah, I'm the one with the cross and the garlic that all vampires hate. :)
  18. WelfareRam

WelfareRam New Member

Credit:
    $24,255.67
    Name:
    Doug
    Lol's, have you ever seen the Movie Dracula Dead and loving it with Lesllie Nielson? Great flick..
  19. Prime Time

Prime Time RODerator

Credit:
    $2,748,307.25
    Name:
    Peter
    No, not yet. Will have to check it out. Leslie Nielsen is hysterical.
  20. RmsLegends

RmsLegends Well-Known Member

Credit:
    $61,890.57
    Welcome to the board bro :)