LEGEND Rate the Last Film You Saw

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Sorry you had to go through that, and hope you are better. Thanks for your service.

I'm good, thank you though. Probably just speaks to how realistic the movie is. Talking to other vets from my era, a lot said the same, like I said, very well done movie. Other than a few inaccuracies, it was spot on. Visually they made it look very real.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I'm good, thank you though. Probably just speaks to how realistic the movie is. Talking to other vets from my era, a lot said the same, like I said, very well done movie. Other than a few inaccuracies, it was spot on. Visually they made it look very real.

Hang in there.

It's definitely on my 'to-do' list, as I thought the book was quite excellent.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Fury. 8/10 when a movie can make me feel 2 different ways about the same character(s) , the characters become more important and you pay attention to what they are going through during this change, or change during a specific scene which allows them to become more human to the viewer. the "commraderie" between the main characters was important as well. very violent, even for a war film, but that makes the film's believability rise as well. i cant imagine what real soldiers must have thought when coming upon one of those German Tiger tanks in combat.

Million Dollar Baby 7.5/10 never wanted to watch this but decided to as i scrolled my dvr. its a good movie, some expected scenes , some not. the last part of the film i feel very strongly about and would probably (or has) caused quite a few animated discussions across internet forums. at times i would forget that it was morgan freeman and clint eastwood in their roles and thats a sign of great acting to me, as they are both very physically recognizable. since i'm not a big fan of hillary swank, it was easier to buy into her character since i didnt have the recognition issue with her.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
John Wick 7/10 decent action movie. shooting accuracy goes from incredibly great to incredibly bad quite a bit. a time or two when things could have/should have ended and for whatever reason they didnt. but if you like shootouts and crashing yer in luck with this one.

Interstellar 7.8 / 10 entertaining movie that involves the infamous timeline / travel paradox. the subtle themes underneath are what made this movie interesting to me. what would i have done in the same situation, that type of thing. its long and has some slow parts to it, but sometimes its best not to go 100 mph all the time either.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Just saw The Lego Movie. Loved it.

Unless my sense of humor totally turns you off, you'll love it too. A *lot* of moments where the random idea I came up with to do next was the random idea they came up with to do next.

Also, "Everything is Awesome" is quite the ear worm.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
John Wick 7/10 decent action movie. shooting accuracy goes from incredibly great to incredibly bad quite a bit. a time or two when things could have/should have ended and for whatever reason they didnt. but if you like shootouts and crashing yer in luck with this one.
I enjoyed it. I am not much for number rankings but enjoyed the film. I give it a 10/10 because he grabs a guy by the beard and shoots him in the face.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Probably late to the party but I enjoyed Guardians of the Galaxy! Great, fast paced and fun characters! Big Marvel fan as you might guess!

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
Probably late to the party but I enjoyed Guardians of the Galaxy! Great, fast paced and fun characters! Big Marvel fan as you might guess!
I kind of want to watch that one. I haven't really liked much of the new movies they've been pumping out lately. I'm bitter that there hasn't been a movie about my favorite X-Men, Jubilation Lee.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Just rented Purge 2 on paper view the other night I thought the first one was pretty stupid but a cool concept, the second one was way better than the first one. Non stop action and suspense I hope they put out one of these movies every year.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Interstellar 7/10

It was a solid movie, but a few holes kind of ruined parts for me. Overall I liked it, and I liked that they had some good science in there (although I don't think anyone at NASA needs explaining on how gravity and time works).. They took some liberties with how it works for the most part, but it wasn't too bad. I didn't really like the ending as much, but overall solid film.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
I kind of want to watch that one. I haven't really liked much of the new movies they've been pumping out lately. I'm bitter that there hasn't been a movie about my favorite X-Men, Jubilation Lee.
Liked the music they used and the hero/heroes were not super powered. Didn't get the easter egg at the end! The Collector and Howard the Duck?

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
No Time for Sergeants

All these years later , it's still one of the funniest movies ever made

9/10

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1MEiWMEFso

9star.jpg

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Interstellar 7/10

It was a solid movie, but a few holes kind of ruined parts for me. Overall I liked it, and I liked that they had some good science in there (although I don't think anyone at NASA needs explaining on how gravity and time works).. They took some liberties with how it works for the most part, but it wasn't too bad. I didn't really like the ending as much, but overall solid film.

I just got back from watching it. 3 hours long. Lots going on. I really enjoyed it. Definitely a flick to see on the BIG screen.

8/10,,, and I really don't like Matt McConaughey much, so that's saying something. Hahahaha

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Interstellar(missed John Wick) 7/10

I'm just not a big Nolan fan. One word. Pretentious.

Athos

Legend
8.5/10 Interstellar.

Flawed sure, but a flawed masterpiece imo. As I recall, 2001 ASO was a mixed bag of reviews from critics before eventually becoming a cult-classic SciFi and a masterpiece. Same thing likely to happen with Interstellar. Could have done with a few things, but what I always love about a Nolan movie is he has the balls to do something different than the typical Hollywood grab movie and always makes me think.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Hey Athos , have you checked out the new Musketeers series on the BBC ?

It's just been the first season , but I've really been enjoying it a lot

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
big hero 6. nothing new or original here. if you have kids, it may keep them interested. 6/10.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
shawshank redemption . 9.5 / 10 . excellent movie. great writing. great acting. when i watched it again, it was still great even knowing how the scenes would play out. you get the whole swing of emotions in this one.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
Watched Small Apartments last night. I was entertained enough to watch the movie. I'm not sure if I liked it or not. I give it 5/10 for that reason. It's uncomfortable to watch most of the time but some how it is able to keep a fellow interested. It spends a lot of time highlighting a fat bald guy that is in his underpants much of the time but I think the movie is really about a fire detective played by Billy Crystal.