LEGEND Rate the Last Film You Saw

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Saw Guardians of the Galaxy last Sunday. Me and the wife loved it. Funny all the way through with action and a lil drama(wife cried a couple times). Knew I was gonna love the movie as soon as the second scene, when Pratt was singing and dancing and kicking the animals and using one as a mic. The dance off at the end and Ronans reaction was fkn priceless. I like Chris Pratt but wasn't sure he'd be good in GotG, well I was dead wrong, was perfect. Cast was great.

9.5/10

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Ernest and Celestine - 9/10. Beautiful artwork and animation, a nice story, excellent voice work. My wife ordered it on Amazon streaming and I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the film. I highly recommend it to anyone who enjoys the art of animation.

Threw this in the netflix queue for my kids - they will have to deal with subtitles eventually

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
It's not a film, but I just power-watched the first season of The Blacklist, and ...

It. Was. AWESOME.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
I don't know much about The Bridge, but I'll check it out. The Blacklist is like 24, only it doesn't take 6 months for the episode to play out. lol.

Have never watched 24.

'The Bridge' is a detective show located on the Texas/Mexican border and deals with the Mexican Mafia. What makes it interesting is that a Mexican male cop teams up with an American female cop who is autistic. It's pretty gruesome and has some interesting character actors. I like the second season better than the first, at least 3 episodes in.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Where can you watch The Bridge?
And is The Blacklist the Spader show?

* edited cause the genius I am I clicked through the links provided

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Robocop reboot: 5/10

It turned into more of an ethical/human rights/anti-corporation movie rather than a bad ass Robocop.

It wasn't bad, just disappointed that it wasn't what I thought it would be.

RamzFanz

Damnit
God is Not Dead

Forget the message, this was the worst movie I've seen... maybe ever. Cliche, hokie, ridiculously stupid. It's an after school special that wasn't good enough to be an after school special.

The script must have been written in crayon.

Think taking the most arrogant atheist and making him 1,000 times more arrogant and that is apparently how all atheists behave.

F-

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
God is Not Dead

Forget the message, this was the worst movie I've seen... maybe ever. Cliche, hokie, ridiculously stupid. It's an after school special that wasn't good enough to be an after school special.

The script must have been written in crayon.

Think taking the most arrogant atheist and making him 1,000 times more arrogant and that is apparently how all atheists behave.

F-
I saw it too, and it really was garbage. I was interested in the debate, and Kevin Sorbo (a Professor) was like a 9 year old debate partner.
Sucked.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I saw it too, and it really was garbage. I was interested in the debate, and Kevin Sorbo (a Professor) was like a 9 year old debate partner.
Sucked.

Yep. I wanted a solid debate. Within 5 minutes, I scripted out the whole thing. It was a parody.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
The Blacklist is like 24, only it doesn't take 6 months for the episode to play out. lol.

Watched the first episode yesterday. Spader's interaction with Elizabeth Keen reminded me a bit of Hannibal Lecter playing mindgames with Jodie Foster in 'The Silence of the Lambs.'

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Watched the first episode yesterday. Spader's interaction with Elizabeth Keen reminded me a bit of Hannibal Lecter playing mindgames with Jodie Foster in 'The Silence of the Lambs.'

I like Spader in it, dont think i'd watch if he wasnt on the show. Elizabeth kind of annoys me lol. When its a scene involving her with no Spader around I just want it to get done and move on to a Spader scene.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Spader = Legend of Badassness

image.jpg

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
That's all he does is play mind games. It's pretty awesome.

Last movie I saw was recently - last night, to be exact. "Into the Storm."
I swear to all that is holy, do NOT waste your money on this steaming pile of crap. Oh. My. God.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
It's not a film, but I just power-watched the first season of The Blacklist, and ...

It. Was. AWESOME.
Now on my Netflix list. Bastards don't have it on instant watch.