Rams will interview 49ers OC Greg Roman

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jap

Legend
We will have a QB in Sam, even if we have to outfit him with a new, state-of-the-art bionic body.

…..

Legend
It may be an uneducated way to think, but based purely on the offensive woes of the 9ers, I would not have been in favor of a move his direction. I'm sure he'll be happy in the northeast.

…..

Legend
It may be an uneducated way to think, but based purely on the offensive woes of the 9ers, I would not have been in favor of a move his direction. I'm sure he'll be happy in the northeast.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
[I'd think people would have legitimate concerns with hiring an OC who ranked in the bottom of the league in pass attempts and passing yards the past 4 years. If the objective is to lead the league in rushing and rushing attempts, then okay. Hire the guy. But we don't have a running QB who is always between 29th and 32nd in the league in passing attempts and yards, nor do we run a zone-read offense, so a passing offense isn't something we'd be trotting out with him as OC. Why draft and sign all these receivers if the plan is to just pound the rock all day long?

Well if I recall correctly he had a great first year as OC and was part of the rebirth of Smith's career, before they moved him for Krapondick. Again my only concern with him was how much influence did Harbaugh have.

Course it doesn't matter now since he's goin to Buffalo. Either way I'm glad he left the whiners.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
With Roman off the list i'm hoping for K.Shanahan, but I think the Rams are looking at candidates who are still coaching.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
Im getting aggrevative. Snead and Fisher better not wait til the last minute for a bottom of the barrel hire.