Rams will have Phil at the draft table Thursday

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

V3

Hall of Fame
Dude, Game of Thrones is where it's at....

Unless you've read the books and know the nosedive that it takes.

Used to be my favorite but after book three, which is about where the show is now, it really stagnates.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
He's also the dude who owns the boat in Dawn of the Dead. And the White House secretary from National Treasure 2.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
So as far as celebrity Rams fans go, we have Craig T. Nelson, Nelly and this guy.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
So as far as celebrity Rams fans go, we have Craig T. Nelson, Nelly and this guy.
Kevin Costner also hung out with them in England last year, was wearing som Ram gear too if i remember correct.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Almost had Denzel on the hook, but his son didn't make the cut after we signed him.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Maybe John Hamm who's from St. Louis is a fan. He is definitely a big St. Louis Cardinals and Blues fan

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I stopped watching tv about 6 years ago(except for sports obviously, and local news). No cable. No satellite. I figure i'm missing out on about 5% of quality programming.
My life is 100% better without being bombarded with reality tv and advertising.
When i hear good things about a show or series i'll buy it(Walking Dead etc...).

Tv sitcoms are also like mexican food. It's all the same jokes, just change the characters and move them around a bit into different environments to get a laugh. :)

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I stopped watching tv about 6 years ago(except for sports obviously, and local news). No cable. No satellite. I figure i'm missing out on about 5% of quality programming.
My life is 100% better without being bombarded with reality tv and advertising.
When i hear good things about a show or series i'll buy it(Walking Dead etc...).

Tv sitcoms are also like mexican food. It's all the same jokes, just change the characters and move them around a bit into different environments to get a laugh. :)
"I stopped watching tv except for when I watch tv." lol. Just breakin' balls.

I don't watch TV in the traditional sense. I get everything I want to see online without all the commercials (including the NFL). Game of Thrones, Modern Family, Big Bang, Cosmos, Bates Motel and House of Cards primarily. Reality tv, I agree, has destroyed television entirely.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
When i hear the name Ty Burrell i think of this guy. Great character.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Unless you've read the books and know the nosedive that it takes.

Used to be my favorite but after book three, which is about where the show is now, it really stagnates.
That's the problem with most series ,they all eventually "jump the shark" and the characters become caricatures with the plot revolving around the caricatures,gotta say though Deadwood didn't .

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
"I stopped watching tv except for when I watch tv." lol. Just breakin' balls.

I don't watch TV in the traditional sense. I get everything I want to see online without all the commercials (including the NFL). Game of Thrones, Modern Family, Big Bang, Cosmos, Bates Motel and House of Cards primarily. Reality tv, I agree, has destroyed television entirely.
I do feel left out sometimes in conversation when peeps are talking about new shows and things. I tend to just nod and change the subject :D

I own a huge collection of movies from the past 50 years that keeps me entertained from the couch...also the online gaming thing. It is funny though, my home entertainment system is sexy but i know very little about modern tv shows and who's who unless they're also in film.

V3

Hall of Fame
That's the problem with most series ,they all eventually "jump the shark" and the characters become caricatures with the plot revolving around the caricatures,gotta say though Deadwood didn't .

I have really been noticing that lately with TV shows. They just don't know when or refuse to admit that they need to wrap it up. I wish more shows would follow a similar format to what American Horror story follows. They basically devote one season to one story. They reuse many of the same actors but the story and characters are completely different from season to season.

GoT is a book, though, and the author, Martin, is pretty much doing what you're talking about. All he does is keep expanding the plot and/or list of characters instead of advancing it. I read book four and got about 2/3 through five and had to quit. I just wasn't enjoying it anymore and the final two books are nowhere to be seen anyways.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I was hoping for Sophia...

sofia-vergara.jpg

Check out the freckles.

I want to play "Connect the Dots" on her. With my DNA rifle.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Those are some pretty ugly jackets IMO. Looks like any other windbreaker from Kohls. Wouldn't mind trading places with him for a few days though.

I was thinking just the opposite! I love those jackets!

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Check out the freckles.

I want to play "Connect the Dots" on her. With my DNA rifle.
Damn Les that was graphic ,as big as those babies are I hope she scrubs the under sides real well

Alan

Legend
CGI_Ram liking the ordinary:
I was thinking just the opposite! I love those jackets!
Would you even think about buying one of those if they didn't have the Rams logo on it?