Rams will have Phil at the draft table Thursday

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
For the record, I searched EVERYWHERE for that jacket last Christmas and no one had it. Not even ebay! I got my oldest son the closest thing to it, a pull over wind breaker that's really nice as well.

I doubt they give them away. The teams tend to hold onto the coolest gear for players, coaches, execs, and gifts from the team.

Will Claire be there?

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
I doubt they give them away. The teams tend to hold onto the coolest gear for players, coaches, execs, and gifts from the team.

Will Claire be there?

This might sound a little crazy to some but I prefer Claire to Gloria. Not saying I wouldn't give Gloria two minutes (lucky girl!) of unbridled passion obviously, but if I had to choose....

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This might sound a little crazy to some but I prefer Claire to Gloria. Not saying I wouldn't give Gloria two minutes (lucky girl!) of unbridled passion obviously, but if I had to choose....

Nah. Gloria all the way for me.

jjab360

Legend
It might be the unpopular choice, but I actually agree with Tubs here. Don't really know why, just a gut feeling.

Furthermore, I agree with the lifetime ban on all members that haven't heard of Modern Family before. For shame! :mad:

It might be the unpopular choice, but I actually agree with Tubs here. Don't really know why, just a gut feeling.

Furthermore, I agree with the lifetime ban on all members that haven't heard of Modern Family before. For shame! :mad:

I've heard of it, just don't think it's very good :whistle:.

Anyway what's this Phil guy's drafting like? Has he found any All Pros? We could do with one or two of those.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I was reading about him on Wikipedia and it does say that he's a big Rams fan. I wonder how he became a Rams fan. He was born and raised in Oregon and as far as I can tell never lived in St. Louis/LA or around there when the Rams were there

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
I was hoping for Sophia...

sofia-vergara.jpg

jjab360

Legend
I was reading about him on Wikipedia and it does say that he's a big Rams fan. I wonder how he became a Rams fan. He was born and raised in Oregon and as far as I can tell never lived in St. Louis/LA or around there when the Rams were there
I've never lived in St. Louis/LA either, we're all over the place. :D

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I'd never even set foot in America when I became a Rams fan.
OK, I get it. I know there are Rams fans that were never from the area they played. I was born and raised in St. Louis and I was too young to really be a fan of the St. Louis Cardinals before they left for AZ. So I actually grew up a bit of a Cowboys (back when they still sucked) and Chiefs fan, because they were on TV the most after the Cardinals left. And in the early 90's I hated the Whiners (even though I wasn't a Rams fan) because they won all of the time. So I became happy when the Cowboys started beating them, and probably would have considered myself a Cowboys fan back then. Then the Rams moved in 1995 (I was 14 when they moved) and instantly became a Rams fan.

But I would think Oregon would be mostly Seahawk fans. I am a huge sports fan, and I can say that if I grew up in an area where everyone was Seachicken fans and all of my friends were Seachicken fans, sadly I would probably be a Seachicken fan (as I typed that, I wept for my soul thinking about being a Seachicken fan). That's why I'm curious.

For Rams and Gators, you live in a completely different country so I can understand how you would become a fan of any team really. I doubt that there are huge legions of NFL fans there, especially in certain regions where you may have grown up and started your loyalty. So for you, I could see you becoming a fan of any team in the NFL (though I'm glad you're a Rams fan)

:hijack:

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I'd also say, that if I were famous I would do anything I could to be connected to the Rams (and the Cardinals and Blues for that matter). I would love to be able to go "backstage" and meet the players, the coaches, the GM, etc. That would be a blast. But, alas, I'll never become famous, unless I somehow win the Nobel Prize in medicine for my research in dementia (which will never, ever happen), and even then I highly doubt anyone outside of medicine would know who I am...Maybe I should start taking acting lessons.

OK, I get it. I know there are Rams fans that were never from the area they played. I was born and raised in St. Louis and I was too young to really be a fan of the St. Louis Cardinals before they left for AZ. So I actually grew up a bit of a Cowboys (back when they still sucked) and Chiefs fan, because they were on TV the most after the Cardinals left. And in the early 90's I hated the Whiners (even though I wasn't a Rams fan) because they won all of the time. So I became happy when the Cowboys started beating them, and probably would have considered myself a Cowboys fan back then. Then the Rams moved in 1995 (I was 14 when they moved) and instantly became a Rams fan.

But I would think Oregon would be mostly Seahawk fans. I am a huge sports fan, and I can say that if I grew up in an area where everyone was Seachicken fans and all of my friends were Seachicken fans, sadly I would probably be a Seachicken fan (as I typed that, I wept for my soul thinking about being a Seachicken fan). That's why I'm curious.

For Rams and Gators, you live in a completely different country so I can understand how you would become a fan of any team really. I doubt that there are huge legions of NFL fans there, especially in certain regions where you may have grown up and started your loyalty. So for you, I could see you becoming a fan of any team in the NFL (though I'm glad you're a Rams fan)

:hijack:

Yeah, growing up I knew one NFL fan (Packers, a friend of my brothers). Then I had a friend who moved over to San Diego, so he became a Chargers fan. Then when I started uni there was another NFL fan, more a fan of the sport than a particular team. And this past year my two best freinds started watching Friday Night Lights and became football fans as a results (to the extent that we're planning on going to see our first game in the States together next season).

So I had no influence on which team to support, luckily I started following the sport during the greatest show on turf era so it wasn't a difficult decision :D. Unfortunately I'm a bit of a curse when it comes to following sports teams, only the Cardinals seem to have had the strength to overcome the curse.

I wonder what team has the largest number of fans outside the U.S.

That would be a great question for Goodell.

A lot of UK fans started following in the 80s or early 2000s (I don't think there was a TV deal in place in the 90s but could be wrong on that) and so are either 49ers fans :sick: or Patriots fans :sick:. You also have the fans who got into it on holiday so are fans of the Florida/California teams. But I'd say there's a good mix of all 32 teams, more so than you'd see with world wide English Premier League fans who mostly follow the Uniteds/Liverpools/Chelseas.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Crocodile Dunphy!!! Best comedy on TV right now. I am not sure I wouldn't choose the eldest daughter over both Claire and Gloria, haha. Choices choices.....

Edit: I would do unspeakable things to Sophia Vergara, but the first thing I would do is put a muzzle on her. That voice would damn near limpify me.....

Psycho_X

Legend
I'm late to this thread but yeah I can't believe hardly anyone watches Modern Family. Show is hilarious and I didn't even know Phil was a Rams fan. Now he's one of my favorites.

Besides that, as someone already did, I'll give you two more reasons to watch Modern Family.

celebrities-sofia-vergara-hd-wallpaper-06-download-hd-wallpaper.jpg