Rams Waive Bobby Evans

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tano

Legend
Bobby Evans as a slot CB.

bold-strategy-dodgeball.gif
Very funny

I know this was a thread about Bobby but I was responding to SO RAM comments on Kendrick

By the way - that movie was awesome.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Very funny

I know this was a thread about Bobby but I was responding to SO RAM comments on Kendrick

By the way - that movie was awesome.
I usually just gloss over his comments as if they don't exist so didn't see it :D

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
So Ram is a really good guy, an avid Ram fan, and his posts require some deep deciphering and once you get through that most are good takes.

Rocking Heavy Metal GIF by NASA

You go So Ram!

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
So Ram is a really good guy, an avid Ram fan, and his posts require some deep deciphering and once you get through that most are good takes.

Was the above a selfie taken the las time you visited him on his home planet?

Agree with the sentiment you posted.

Tano

Legend

You go So Ram!
I can read most of his posts okay. It is just some that I just have to skip to keep my brain from hurting.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

You go So Ram!
They frown on me drinking while at work so I skip out on them.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I just feel like some other posters that he should not be a boundary CB. His lack of speed affects him playing that position.

I see him as a Slot or Dime CB.

I don’t really know which way we are discussing ,but I think The Rams have & had it right with who they have been playing.
—If we are talking about the Secondary I see it different than most posters & Ram Fans.
Just basic though.

Bring back Nick Scott will be huge.He needs to be brought back. How he has developed has been incredible from Penn St. 6/7th rd pick.
Lake & Yeast we’re nice draft picks for depth & getting NFL experience ..
Jordan Fuller will be back & Grant Haley.S. Jolly ?
Troy Hill I think comes back,but Kendrick is going to be The Rams starting CB & Durrant will be the slot guy. You go back to LT he SeaHags game & you can see it. At least that is my take. For now - the draft & FA will be options on what the thought is.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
Saw on twitter the Vikings have signed Evans to their PS.

Memo to Kevin O'Connell:

WHY??!!!!

Why Me Crying GIF by Team Coco

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

That's OK. Evans can't get a starting-QB sacked and injured when he's on the Practice Squad.

It's when he's in a game on Sundays that the Quarterback should be shitting-a-brick.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
That O'Connell knows this guy makes sense on the signing. What doesn't make sense is... did they look at PFF ratings on the lowest guard out of 82? Did they watch a lot of film on him this year? Do they plan to move him to OT? There are probably a few good blocks on film that this stiff has made. But the wiffs more than cancel them. Many questions. At least he'll no longer be the Rams' problem. Minn can keep him away from any potential resigning here.

Last edited:

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Memo to Kevin O'Connell:

WHY??!!!!

Why Me Crying GIF by Team Coco
Bobby Evans can’t hurt you anymore.

Yeah I can’t figure it out why Evans is still in the NFL either. Is there some sort of family issue he is dealing with, ie charity case? It’s odd.

dang

Legend
Never sausage someone with so little talent last so long as Bob Evans.

Attachments

• 85A96E31-5B0B-4607-80FF-3BEF59562E6D.jpeg
    85A96E31-5B0B-4607-80FF-3BEF59562E6D.jpeg
    73.1 KB · Views: 25

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
See where Terrell Lewis was signed to the Bears' active roster.

Lewis confidently stated ... 'I can beat Bobby Evans any time'