Rams Waive Bobby Evans

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Not sure if this warranted it's own thread but I know one or two here feel strongly about Bobby Evans.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think the guy has talent but I don't think he is very smart. IE -handling stunts, learning new techniques, etc. He will tryout somewhere else next year and will probably get cut again.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
homer simpson episode 6 GIF

Get Out Romano GIF by TV Land

Jim Kelly Kick GIF by Warner Archive

homer simpson leave GIF

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Bobby Evans ride to infamy :

1672514164514.png

In a couple of years from now we'll hear he was receiving payments from the 49'ers.

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
Seems odd they played him soooo much during the season (while all of us yelled at the TV and complained here against it) - and then now waive him. Good they came to their senses. But concerning that it took them so long. One thing to keep him on the roster - but they kept playing him. Imho, he personally had a hand in Stafford getting hurt.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
A surprise celebration thread on New Year's Eve. We needed this. :part:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
In future years when members of this staff are involved in cutdowns Evans is a cautionary tale they can refer to. First time someone says "well it's the last depth position so let's flip a coin" or some such.