Rams vs Niners anti vent thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
My old saying applies to this post: Show me a good loser and I'll show you someone that's a loser.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
My old saying applies to this post: Show me a good loser and I'll show you someone that's a loser.
maxresdefault.jpg

1577034254651.jpeg

pmil66

Starter
Name
pmil
Lots of pieces in place for next year. Should end up 9-7, long ways away from 4-12. A playoff run next year is expected.
Remember, Mcvay has been going non-stop since he became head coach. 2 playoff runs, then right into draft work. Loss of coaches each year. He gets the month of January off. He needs it.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You care to explain to me what you meant by that stupid ass comment you made quoiting my post.
Acting like anybody in here is ok with us losing. That we're accepting losing is beyond stupid.

fearsomefour

Legend
Great players want to make plays, Ramsey had a hand in 2 int’s and numerous breakups but I think Shanny got him on that last one. Was he trying to win the game instead of just making a stop?
Assuming Rapp was supposed to bracket him in coverage (which seems fairly obvious by watching Ramsey off the line and his reaction toward Rapp after the play) he could well have been playing soft and looking for a pic knowing he was supposed to have help over the top.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
No he was relying on Rapp to provide help which he was out of place to do.

A busted coverage...I’ll take all I can get of Taylor Rapp.

How good is that guy going to be? Very Good.

With John Johnson? Nice pair of Safeties.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
Acting like anybody in here is ok with us losing. That we're accepting losing is beyond stupid.

Well that makes sense, call me stupid then. I understand the concept of trying to find the good in a bad situation but the Rams lost and I'm sure the players and coaches would tell you that is all that really matters. Nobody cares about the personal stats you put up in a loss.

fearsomefour

Legend
A busted coverage...I’ll take all I can get of Taylor Rapp.

How good is that guy going to be? Very Good.

With John Johnson? Nice pair of Safeties.
At this point still much better playing close to the line.
He can react and just chase the ball there.
He has been confused a lot in coverage.
Don’t know how soon he can grow into a traditional S role.
The CBs have stepped up over all.
Hill, Long and Williams have all played pretty well when called upon.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well that makes sense, call me stupid then. I understand the concept of trying to find the good in a bad situation but the Rams lost and I'm sure the players and coaches would tell you that is all that really matters. Nobody cares about the personal stats you put up in a loss.
This isn't for or from the players though. This is from fans that love this team and have for many decades just flat out sick and tired of constant bitching and venting about the team and their performance. Then you come in and call us all happy with losing and good at it which is exactly the kind of comment that has led me to make this thread.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
<--------------- That photo was taken when I was 10. I was watching our Rams since I was 6/7.

As far as the season...... yeah, we've gotten used to winning. 4 years ago a 9-7 season would have been a "WIN" for us. Also, before the season started I think we all realized the NFC was frikken loaded and gonna be tough. Like others have mentioned... a few of those "Balls" bouncing our way and we would have won probably 3 more games and been in. Now we re-group and head into the new digs next year and whoop some ass!!!!!

RamFanInPC

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And even taking that terrible pick six last night into account, we still have the better QB: Goff > Crapalo

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
We all cringed at the pick 6, but man, he dropped in some dimes during the game!!!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Being a fan since '67, I've certainly seen far worse Rams teams. I'm a third generation Ram fan that has raised two other Rams fans. I'm proud of this team. I will always be a Rams fan. Horns forever.

kmramsfan

Old School Ram Fan
Name
Keith
One year in before me but it took you WAY longer to get there. :ROFLMAO:
WAY longer??? Don't think that's the case old boy.
I was prolly watching them sooner, but that was about the time of the Gabriel / Munson QB debate. Tommy Mason was the RB I think. Just before the Scooter era.
BC of course. :ROFLMAO: