Rams vs Niners anti vent thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm obviously not happy we lost but there's a lot of fight in this team. Some bad mistakes but some very good play. Anybody who can't see the positives and would rather vent thread it up go for it. Got no time for the negativity.

Tano

Legend
I thought Goff played extremely well except for the 8 passes right before halftime and the start of the third quarter.

He played excellent otherwise.

I felt McVay had an excellent game plan and made some good calls for the most part.

The only plays I was against was the 3rd and 1 and the double reverse that took 5 min to develop (ok I am exaggerating but damn that took a long time to develop). And I felt they should have gone for it at 4th and 1. Do a damn QB sneak once in awhile.

baconandbread

Super Secret Starting DT
Obviously Higbee breaking out the last few games was epic. Thought Williams played great filling in for Hill today.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Wow make a field goal and a rare blown coverage and this team has 10 wins. Ball doesn't always bounce in one teams favor.

One of those years.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Time to take ol yeller out back

*Looking at you, Wade*

It was a good run but it seems like teams know exactly what's coming from him. Probably what happens after 30 years in the NFL. I just really hope we don't end up in limbo. Between 60 percent of our cap being tied up in 5 players and having no firsts, I'm not sure where we go from here.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Goff played well in spite of the one boo boo . I think he's way down the list of things to worry about .
Our D can not be trusted to finish games .

TexasRam

Legend
I thought Goff played extremely well except for the 8 passes right before halftime and the start of the third quarter.

He played excellent otherwise.

I felt McVay had an excellent game plan and made some good calls for the most part.

The only plays I was against was the 3rd and 1 and the double reverse that took 5 min to develop (ok I am exaggerating but damn that took a long time to develop). And I felt they should have gone for it at 4th and 1. Do a damn QB sneak once in awhile.

Agreed. There is no other QB in the NFL that is playing with this epic lack of run game and Oline mediocrity that is doing what Goff is doing. It's a team game though.

I think we rebuild our Oline in the offseason and we will be right back to the top scoring offense. But Gurley is toast.

Tano

Legend
Agreed. There is no other QB in the NFL that is playing with this epic lack of run game and Oline mediocrity that is doing what Goff is doing. It's a team game though.

I think we rebuild our Oline in the offseason and we will be right back to the top scoring offense. But Gurley is toast.
I still like Gurley inside the 5 yard line.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
They need to fix the run game. Add a big back, maybe one that can help as a FB as well.

Add more physicality at C, and more size on the DL.

Do that and they will be fine.

The rest of the young OL should get better, the WRs, secondary, and LB's have depth.

Looking forward to see how they attack the off-season.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Before this game we weren't going to win the Super Bowl this year anyways. Obviously losing to the Niners suck but lots of positives:

OL played well
Goff played well
We're better than the Niners from a talent perspective

These are my biggest concerns going into next year and were all alleviated tonight

Niners (and Seahawks) aren't winning it all this year. Jimmy isn't good enough.

This was a team loss - both the offense and defense played well enough to win while also costing us the game. Special teams are the real culprit though - gave the Niners 3 on the KR and missed a FG. We will be back to a great team next year

sjm1582002

Wanted everywhere but welcome nowhere
Ran up 31 points on SF's "formidable" defense.

As a result, I doubt SF, or the seavultures who we easily recently handled, will win a playoff game.

I will enjoy watching that.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Still my Rams. Have been for 40 years.

Wow. 40 years.

Fuck I’m getting old.

There was a time when we would be happy with this type of performance.

Remember the illegal formation tie game against these goobers in 2010? That was a rare good day.