Rams vs Niners anti vent thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Flint

Pro Bowler
Goff played well in spite of the one boo boo . I think he's way down the list of things to worry about .
Our D can not be trusted to finish games .

Great players want to make plays, Ramsey had a hand in 2 int’s and numerous breakups but I think Shanny got him on that last one. Was he trying to win the game instead of just making a stop?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Great players want to make plays, Ramsey had a hand in 2 int’s and numerous breakups but I think Shanny got him on that last one. Was he trying to win the game instead of just making a stop?
No he was relying on Rapp to provide help which he was out of place to do.

JackKirbyFan

Rookie
SuperBowl XIV was the first game I rooted for the Rams.
Heck, you guys ain't old. I've been with this team since 1965--since I was 12 years old. My dad took me to my first game in 1958 but I have no memory of it. He bought two season seats in 1951 and actually began attending games since 1948. (He didn't even know that you could buy season seats; he never of that term before--but that's a story I'll tell in the off season maybe in March or April.)
Disappointing finish to the game tonight-perhaps the most disappointing regular-season game in my 55 years as a Ram fan. But I agree with other board members that our team played well on both sides of the ball. Goff outplayed Jimmy Garoppolo and he wasn't sacked all night. Meanwhile, our D sacked Garoppolo 5 times. Our receivers played exceptionally well and overall so did our secondary--except for the 2 3rd and 16 situations that the 49ers were faced with. It was a fun game to watch and a Ram--49er classic. Still, the Rams-49er rivalry is one of the best in all of sport. I love it.
We'll see the upgrades the Rams make in the off season, I know we'll return to the playoffs and again get to the Super Bowl--and this time we'll win the darn game.

Rams Forever! Steve

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Before this game we weren't going to win the Super Bowl this year anyways. Obviously losing to the Niners suck but lots of positives:

OL played well
Goff played well
We're better than the Niners from a talent perspective

These are my biggest concerns going into next year and were all alleviated tonight

Niners (and Seahawks) aren't winning it all this year. Jimmy isn't good enough.
It is important to note that |Jimmy G is NOT good enough. Shanny is the genius...Jimmy G is way below Goff.

2020 be lookin' good.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
It was a hell of a game, most of the 9er fans that I went with thought the Rams outplayed the 9ers and that the 9ers were lucky to get the win. They thought our OL played a great game, I thought they played good in the pass game but not very well in the run game. I thought we played well enough to win but ended both halves poorly and that was the difference in the game.

I look forward to next season as I always do, but I do expect McVay to make some changes and have the team better prepared to compete next season.

nighttrain

Legend
Heck, you guys ain't old. I've been with this team since 1965--since I was 12 years old. My dad took me to my first game in 1958 but I have no memory of it. He bought two season seats in 1951 and actually began attending games since 1948. (He didn't even know that you could buy season seats; he never of that term before--but that's a story I'll tell in the off season maybe in March or April.)
Disappointing finish to the game tonight-perhaps the most disappointing regular-season game in my 55 years as a Ram fan. But I agree with other board members that our team played well on both sides of the ball. Goff outplayed Jimmy Garoppolo and he wasn't sacked all night. Meanwhile, our D sacked Garoppolo 5 times. Our receivers played exceptionally well and overall so did our secondary--except for the 2 3rd and 16 situations that the 49ers were faced with. It was a fun game to watch and a Ram--49er classic. Still, the Rams-49er rivalry is one of the best in all of sport. I love it.
We'll see the upgrades the Rams make in the off season, I know we'll return to the playoffs and again get to the Super Bowl--and this time we'll win the darn game.

Rams Forever! Steve

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
So glad to find this thread this morning.
I was proud of the team in this game.... and honestly I am super excited to see how McVays Rams respond next year. I think it's going to be badass!
I will look forward to a beatdown of the Cards next week and then towards the draft..... and the lack of a 1st doesn't bother me at all. We drafted Jalen Ramsey and he is the fucking man. Snead finds us 1st rd talent in the mid-rounds all of the time. I cant wait to see our next move(s).

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
So glad to find this thread this morning.
I was proud of the team in this game.... and honestly I am super excited to see how McVays Rams respond next year. I think it's going to be badass!
I will look forward to a beatdown of the Cards next week and then towards the draft..... and the lack of a 1st doesn't bother me at all. We drafted Jalen Ramsey and he is the fucking man. Snead finds us 1st rd talent in the mid-rounds all of the time. I cant wait to see our next move(s).

This^ is the perfect post I echo the sentiment word for word!

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
Love our Rams!

Sad to see the playoff hopes ended.

A tough season to stomach but I still get butterflies every game since I was a young lad.

One more game left to watch and appreciate our team.

I love this forum and all of you Rams fans deserve a special season next year.

God bless you all and happy Holidays.

960x0.jpg

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm 60, and have been a fan since the Rams were 11-0 in 1969. Then they lost their next 3. Fuck, maybe I am a jinx! Anyway, nice to know I'm not the only old, dedicated, Ram fan. There have been some ugly times (Georgia anyone?), but I will always watch the Rams with hope and excitement. And thanks to everyone on this board. It is so much fun reading and learning from you guys and gals. Here's to 2020 and the brand new home of our beloved Rams!

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
My first official baby photo was in a Rams jersey - i wish i still had that photo but my parents are machiavellian narcissists so there is no way I’m ever getting my hands on it. First memories were of the Rams was Rich Saul. The only good thing my dad ever gave me was a love for my Rams and Dirty Harry

I’m 47 and looking better than ever :cool:
Drugs have the reverse effect on me

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Still my Rams. Have been for 40 years.

Wow. 40 years.

Fuck I’m getting old.
SuperBowl XIV was the first game I rooted for the Rams.
Bandwagon newcomers, LOL
50+ for me Roman and the Blue and Whites are my first memories.

We are a smaller but loyal fanbase, I thought Jared showed some nice fight last tonight and McVay had a good gameplan with some new wrinkles and that in of itself was very refreshing